harlow begins to walk!

*Harlow finally begins to walk! Just a small and fluffy oneshot! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! A second Shep689 book is coming due to all your requests for one! Hope you enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️🥰*

Today is Saturday at the Shepherd-Aguiar household! Today is just another fun and relaxing summer day for the family!

Benji and Coralei start a brand new school year in about one more week and they are both very excited to start a new school year, to see all of their friends and meet their brand new teachers!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow just got home from a playdate with a few friends and they have been hanging out at home for about an hour

RJ is currently laying on the floor while Theodore, Coralei and Harlow are all playing on the floor together.

Meanwhile upstairs, Will just gave Benji some ear drops because he has a horrible ear ache due to swimmer's ear he has from all of the swimming he has done this summer. Will took Benji to urgent care earlier today because he didn't sleep much last night and Benji has been miserable.

"Papi! Papi! Papi!" Theodore says to RJ with a cheeky grin.

"Hmm?" RJ says to Theodore as Theodore walks over to RJ.

"Aww! Are you sweepy, Papi?" Theodore asks RJ as he plays with RJ's head, making RJ giggle.

"I am a little sleepy, Teddy. Are you sleepy?" RJ asks Theodore as he yawns and lays his head down on the floor.

"No! I awake and happy!" Theodore says as he giggles and dances around.

"I wish I had your energy, bud. I am sleepy." RJ says to Theodore and Theodore giggles at RJ.

"Aww, sleepy Papi!" Coralei says as she covers RJ with her bright pink princess blanket.

"Thank you so much, Cora. You are so sweet, baby girl." RJ says softly to Coralei.

"You're welcome, Papi!" Coralei says to RJ as she softly kisses RJ's cheek.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says to RJ as she crawls over to RJ, making RJ smile ear to ear.

"Hi, Harlow bear. Hi, baby." RJ says as Harlow giggles and plays with RJ's nose and ears.

A few seconds later, Benji and Will walk down the steps together and they both walk into the living room.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Are you feeling better, bubba?" RJ asks Benji.

"Not yet, Papi." Benji says to RJ as he lays down on the couch.

"You will start feeling better soon, I promise." Will says as he sits on the floor next to RJ.

Will begins to play with RJ's hair and rubs his back.

"Thank you for the back rub, Will."

"You're welcome, babe." Will says softly to RJ.

"Daddy! Is Papi sick?" Coralei asks Will.

"No, Papi is just sleepy that's all." Will says to Coralei.

Harlow stands up on the couch and tries to wobble over to Benji but falls down.

"Daddy! Papi! Harlow is trying to walk!" Benji says with a cheeky smile.

"AWWW SISSY YAY!" Theodore says as he smiles and giggles.

"Let's see if she will walk!" RJ says as he sits up.

Will then picks up Harlow and sits her in his lap. Harlow then smiles at Will and then RJ.

"Are you ready to start walking, Harlow bear? I see you love to hold onto the couch and try to walk!" Will says as he kisses Harlow's cheek and Harlow giggles.

"You are so cute, Harlow." RJ says as he tickles the bottoms of Harlow's feet and Harlow happily kicks her legs and giggles.

Will and RJ then sit in front of each other. RJ smiles at Will, making Will giggle and smile.

"Walk, Harlow! Walk!" Coralei says as she cheers Harlow on.

"Yay, Harlow! Yay!" Theodore says as he claps his hands and giggles.

"Let's go Harlow!" Benji says with a big smile.

"She might not be able to walk yet! But let's cheer her on! She might not be strong enough to walk yet though, and we have to be patient." RJ says to Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"Babies walk at different times! But I think Harlow is almost ready!" Will says happily to Benji, Coralei and Harlow.

Will stands Harlow up and holds Harlow's hands, making sure to keep her balanced.

"Look at you standing up, Harlow! You are such a big girl!" RJ says as he claps his hands and giggles at Harlow.

"Bubba, vlog this please." Will says as he hands Benji the vlogging camera.

Benji begins to vlog Will, RJ and Harlow all together!

"Okay, Harlow! Go walk to Papi, baby girl!" Will says in a babyfied voice to Harlow.

"Come here, baby! Come here!" RJ says as he claps his hands and smiles at Harlow.

Harlow begins to wobble over to RJ and Harlow takes about ten steps over to RJ before falling into his lap and RJ catches him.

"GOOD JOB, HARLOW!" RJ and Will say in unison to Harlow as they cheer for her.

"YAY, HARLOW!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison to Harlow.

"You did it, baby! You did it!" Will says happily to Harlow.

"Woohoo! We have a walker! Go walk to Daddy, Harlow!" RJ says as he stands up Harlow and Harlow wobbles over to Will and Will catches her!

"Yay, Harlow! Woohoo!" RJ says as he claps and cheers Harlow.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all hang out together as a family! :)

Will posts a picture of of himself sitting on the floor and Harlow is walking to him. He writes the caption as: "Harlow Scarlett is on the move! Baby girl took her first steps two weeks before her birthday 😭😍💖"

RJ posts a picture of Harlow walking towards him. Harlow is smiling. He writes the caption as: "Baby girl is WALKING! 🥰😍 Harlow is getting so big I can't believe it! 😭"