it's a .....

*Will and RJ find out what they are having! What do you guys think it is? Boy 💙 or Girl 💖 Hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🍰

Today Will and RJ are going to find out what the baby is! RJ just went to pick up the cake, while Will and Benji are out.

"Will is gonna be so shocked to see what cake I picked out. I don't know the gender, don't worry! But it's Harry Potter themed. Will and Benji went out to lunch with Joey and his kids so I'm going to clean the house a little bit. Dobby can't wait to find out, right bud?" RJ says he pets Dobby.

Will and Benji were out with Joey and his kids for a few hours. They went to the park.

- Three hours later -
Will and Benji walk into the house. Dobby runs over to Will. "Hi puppy, how are you?" Will says as he pets Dobby. "Hi Papi!" Benji says as he climbs on RJ, who is laying on the couch.

"Hey bud. Did you have fun today?" RJ asks and Benji nods. "Yeah! I played with Max and Everett!" Benji says and RJ tickles him.

Will walks into the kitchen and sees the cake sitting on the counter. "This cake is perfect, RJ! You don't know what's inside right?" Will asks and RJ nods.

"I don't know anything, babe. All I did was hand them the envelope." RJ says as he kisses Will. Benji looks at the cake and smiles. "This looks yummy!" Benji says as he smiles.

"Do you want to find out now?" RJ asks Benji

"Do you want to find out now?" RJ asks Benji. "Yeah! And have cake!" Benji says with a giggle.

"You have to ask Daddy." RJ says and Benji looks at Will, giving him puppy eyes. "I don't think I can eat dinner without knowing what's in the cake." Will says as he chuckles.

"Okay! I don't think I can either. We need to film this special moment, let me set up the tripod." RJ says as he grabs the tripod. Will and Benji sit and wait patiently. "Are you excited?" Will asks and Benji nods.

"You won't be mad will you?" Will asks Benji. "No! I'll be happy! I'm getting a sibling and I'm happy!" Benji says and Will smiles at Benji's adorable comment.

RJ turns the camera on and walks over to Will. "Hello everybody! Today's video is going to be a very special video. Will and I went to his appointment yesterday and had the long ultrasound. What's it called?" RJ asks Will.

"The anatomy scan." Will says and RJ nods. "That one! And our doctor found out if the baby is a boy or a girl!" RJ says as he kisses Will.

"Yes we did, and this cake on the inside is either blue or pink. Shoutout to RJ for finding a Harry Potter cake, I'm obsessed." Will says and RJ smiles.

"Well, let's get the big brother with us. He has been patiently waiting since we told him about the baby to find out if he is getting a baby brother or sister. Bubba, come here!" RJ says and Benji runs in the frame.

Benji stands next to RJ and Will. "Are you ready to find out if you are having a baby brother or sister?" Will asks and Benji nods. "You will be happy either way, right? You won't be upset if it isn't a sister?" RJ asks Benji.

"Yeah! I'm happy to have a sibling!" Benji says as he jumps up and down. Will and RJ smile at each other. "Let's get this cake cut it. I can't wait anymore." Will says and RJ laughs.

"Let me get the knife so we can do this! I'm excited!" RJ says as he grabs a knife from the drawer. "I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Are you excited, bubba?" Will asks and Benji nods as he claps his hands.

"Okay, Daddy and I will cut the cake. Stand right here." RJ says with a grin. "Okay!" Benji says with a big smile.

Will and RJ close their eyes as they cut the cake. "Okay bud, we are going slide the piece of cake out.

"You can look first." RJ says as he and Will slide the cake out, putting it on the plate. Benji claps his hands loudly and he jumps up and down. "What is it, bud?" Will asks Benji.

"A SISTER! A SISTER! IM GETTING A SISTER!" Benji yells as Will and RJ open their eyes, seeing the pink in the cake.

Will begins to cry as RJ smiles brightly and hugs Will. "We are getting a baby girl!" RJ says as Will begins to cry.

"I honestly thought it was gonna be a boy!" Will says and RJ nods in agreement. "Benji knew, didn't you bubba?" RJ asks and Benji happily nods. 

RJ opens the envelope and looks at the ultrasound picture. "It says it's a girl!" RJ says as he shows the camera the ultrasound picture. "Aw, she is so cute! That's a perfect picture of her." Will says as he wipes the tears from his eyes.

"She is cute! Benji, here's a picture of your baby sister." RJ says as Benji looks at the picture. "Let's see how yummy the cake is!" RJ says as he gives Will and Benji a bite.

"Yummy!" Benji says with icing on his face. "This cake is so good! You wanna bite?" Will asks and RJ nods. Will feeds RJ a bite. "That's so good! I know you guys are going to ask, we have a few girl names picked out." RJ says and Will nods.

"We are still deciding! We will have a cute name reveal soon!" Will says as he kisses RJ. RJ, Will and Benji hold up a piece a cake before ending the video.

After finishing up the video and eating dinner, Will, RJ and Benji are watching TV. Will is reading a book while RJ is on Tumblr. Benji walks over and kisses Will's baby bump.

"She is kicking, do you feel it?" Will asks Benji and Benji happily nods. "Papi! Sissy is kicking!" Benji says as RJ feels the baby kicking. RJ kisses Will's baby bump and then kisses Will.

"She is kicking the crap out of me." Will says and RJ chuckles. "She is gonna be feisty little girl, trust me." RJ and Will giggles.

Will and RJ post this same picture on their Instagrams! 💝

Will writes the caption as: "RJ, Benji and I can't wait to welcome our baby girl in October! We are still thinking of a name!🎀💞"

RJ writes the caption as: "Baby Girl Shepherd-Aguiar coming in October! We are so so excited! 😍🎀💞"