ultrasound

*Will, RJ and Benji go and see the baby! Who's excited to find out what the baby is! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree💚

Will is at home with Benji, awaiting for RJ to get home so they can go to Will's fifteen week doctors appointment. Benji has been asking Will questions and Will loves how interested Benji is. However he is also getting annoyed. Will is still feeling a little nauseous and his anxiety is up.

"Daddy, where's Papi?" Benji asks Will. "He's at work, bubba." Will says. "When is he coming home?" Benji asks Will. "In two hours, bubba." Will says as he rubs Benji's back.

"Daddy, when are we going to see the baby!" Benji says to Will. "In a few hours, bubba." Will says as he begins to get aggravated.

- Two hours later -
Will and Benji hear the door open. RJ walks in and Benji runs over to him. "Papi! Hi Papi!" Benji says as he jumps on RJ. "Hi bubba! Where's Daddy?" RJ asks as he pets Dobby.

"He's getting ready!" Benji says as he jumps up and down. "Let's get our shoes on, okay?" RJ says as he helps Benji put his shoes on. Will walks in and smiles at RJ. RJ can tell that Will is getting anxious. RJ and Will kiss and hug.

"Hey bubba, let's have some quiet time while we drive to the doctors office, okay?" RJ says to Benji as he hands Benji his tablet. "Otay! I wanna pway a game!" Benji says and RJ smiles.

RJ hands Benji his child proof headphones. Benji puts his headphones on and begins to play his game.

RJ, Will and Benji get in the car. Benji begins to play a game on his iPad. "Are you alright babe?" RJ asks Will as he kisses Will's hand. "I'm just a little anxious. You know how I get. Benji has just been hyper today and asking questions non-stop." Will says and RJ kisses his hand.

"I can tell you were annoyed. He's just excited." RJ says and Will smiles. "I know, I just get annoyed easily. I need to learn to not be like that." Will says and RJ smiles. "It's just the hormones of pregnancy, you know? Don't worry about it." RJ says as he kisses Will.

Once at the doctor's office, Will and RJ are sitting and waiting. Benji is giggling and playing with his tablet. "Shh, we have to be quiet in the waiting room, okay?" RJ says and Benji nods.

After ten minutes, Will gets called back. Will gets weighed and his blood pressure taken. Will lays down on the table waiting for the nurse to begin the ultrasound.

"Is it common to get a lot of ultrasounds?" Will asks Kayleigh the nurse. "It is very common for carrier men to have more ultrasounds. Just to make sure everything is doing well with you and the baby. Do you have the anatomy scan ultrasound scheduled?" Kayleigh asks Will.

"Yes. We have the anatomy scan scheduled for a month from now, so I'll be twenty weeks." Will says as he unveils his growing baby bump. Kayleigh begins to put the gel on Will's baby bump.

"How can you see the baby?" Benji asks Kayleigh. "That's a great question! This machine has a camera on it and then I put the gel on Daddy's belly. It's special and magical! It let's us see the baby, but you can only see the baby if you have the special gel." Kayleigh says with a smile.

"Papi, can we do this at home?" Benji asks RJ. "No bud, we don't have the special gel." RJ says. "But, we can listen to the baby's heartbeat at home! Anytime you want to." Will says and Benji smiles brightly.

Shep689 OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara