will's birthday celebration

*Will gets spoiled rotten by all of the kids, RJ and his best friends for his birthday! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🧁*

Today is Will's birthday! Will used to really hate birthdays, but now he loves them since he has became a dad and got married to RJ.

RJ is very excited to spoil Will all day long and make him feel really special today. RJ has a few plans up his sleeve and he can't wait!

RJ is currently downstairs with all of the kids, letting Will get some extra sleep upstairs. Will hasn't been sleeping through the night since Harlow was born.

RJ is making Will's special birthday pancakes while Benji, Coralei and Theodore are all playing together in the living room.

Dobby is happily watching RJ cook, hopeful that RJ will drop something. RJ giggles at Dobby and smiles at him.

"Dobby, you can't have this bud. I'll make you a special treat in a little bit. You are a good boy. Yes, you are." RJ says, petting Dobby's head softly.

Harlow is playing with her activity mat and is holding her Sophie Giraffe toy. Harlow isn't teething just yet, but she loves to hold onto something.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's pajamas*

Benji is currently playing FIFA 19 on his Nintendo Switch while Theodore and Coralei are playing with the big LEGOS, since they are too little to play with the ones Benji's plays with.

All of the sudden, Harlow rolls over to his stomach and Benji gasps in excitement! Harlow hasn't tried to roll over before and she finally got it!

"Papi! Harlow rolled over onto her tummy!" Benji yells to RJ.

"No way!" RJ says as he walks into the living room.

"Yes way!" Benji says with a cheeky smile.

Harlow is currently on her stomach and she is trying to play with her Sophie Giraffe toy.

RJ gasps at Harlow and smiles at her. Harlow looks up at RJ and coos at him.

"Harlow! You rolled over onto your tummy! Good girl! Good girl! Can you try and roll onto your back now?" RJ asks Harlow and Harlow coos at RJ again.

RJ kisses Harlow's cheek and smiles at her.

Harlow attempts to roll back onto her back and she makes it after a few tries!

"Woohoo! That's awesome, Harlow! You are getting so big and strong!" RJ says as he tickles Harlow's stomach and Harlow giggles.

"Papi, where's Daddy at?" Coralei asks RJ with curiosity.

"Yeah! Daddy?" Theodore asks RJ.

"Daddy is still sleeping upstairs! He was sleepy! We are going to surprise him with his birthday pancakes I'm making and the presents we made or got him!" RJ says to all of the kids.