telling benji & the fans!

*Will and RJ are going to tell Benji about the new baby. Also they tell their fans! Hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🐙

Will and RJ are ready to tell Benji about the new baby! Will is twelve weeks pregnant, so in the safety zone to start telling people! Will and RJ have told their parents last night and have decided to tell Benji about the new baby.

Will and RJ are watching a show on Netflix and Benji walks down the steps. "Hi bubba! Did you take a nice nap?" Will asks and Benji nods.

"Yeah, I was a astronaut in my dream!" Benji says with a smile. "That's so cool! Your hair is messy." RJ says as he plays with Benji's hair and Benji giggles.

"Daddy and I have a big surprise to tell you!" RJ says as he checks to make sure the camera is recording.

Benji looks at RJ and Will in confusion. "What's the surprise?" Benji asks Will and RJ. Will and RJ smile at each other.

"There's a baby in my belly. You are going to be a big brother!" Will says as Benji smiles. "Big brother? Realwy?" Benji says with the biggest smile on his face.

"Yeah! Do you wanna see some pictures of the baby?" RJ says and Benji nods, as he jumps up and down. Will grabs a few ultrasound pictures that he had hiding.

*Imagine the ultrasound saying "Hi Benji, I love you!*

"Here's the baby, the doctor took a picture of it just for you!" RJ says and Benji smiles. "You know what the picture says? It says "Hi Benji, I love you!" Will says and Benji smiles. "I wuv the baby too!" Benji says as he looks at all the ultrasound pictures.

"The baby is in your tummy?" Benji asks and Will happily nods. "How did it get in your tummy?" Benji asks Will and RJ.

"When Daddy went to the doctors the other day, the doctor gave him medicine to grow a baby because we wanted to give you a sibling." RJ says and Benji nods.

"When's the baby coming out?" Benji asks Will and RJ. "In October!" Will says as he shows a picture of the baby.

"There's the baby's hand, and the face. There's the baby's legs there." RJ says as Benji looks at the picture. "The baby is toote." Benji says. "The baby is cute." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Benji asks Will and RJ.
"We will find out in two months the gender. We are going to do something fun when we find out. We are going to find out together." Will says as Benji hugs Will and RJ.

- A few days later -
RJ and Will decide it is time to tell the fans about the new baby. Will and RJ are sitting in their office. Benji sits in between Will and RJ

"Tell the camera the big surprise!" Will says to Benji. Benji giggles as he looks at the camera.

"We have been telling him for a while not to say anything, that's probably why he doesn't wanna say it." RJ says as he plays with Benji's hair.

"You can tell them now! Papi and I want you to!" Will says to Benji. "There's a baby in Daddy's belly!" Benji says as he jumps up and down.

"That's right! Will is pregnant! I knocked my man up!" RJ says as he laughs and Will smacks his arm. Benji giggles as he runs to play.

"Don't get Dobby barking, okay?" RJ says and Benji nods. "Okay, Papi!" Benji says with a smile.

"Benji got tired of sitting with us, that's what happens when you have a three year old." Will says. "So yeah, that's the big surprise we wanted to share! We have known for weeks, but we didn't wanna say anything." RJ says and Will smiles.

"Only our family and friends knew so thank you for everybody not saying anything! Especially our parents, they are so excited." Will says with a grin.

"We haven't vlogged much because Benji had a horrible sinus infection and cold. Also, we have been going to doctors appointments." RJ says.

"Yeah. I have been so sick. So sick. I actually had to go to the hospital to get medicine for the nausea just so I can eat. The condition has a name, I can't think of it right now. I have been so tired too. I have been a mess. But now I'm out of the first trimester and feeling a lot better. RJ has been my nurse and a sweetheart." Will says and RJ smiles.

"Vlogs will be back now. We have so much footage we have been hiding and now can share! Like when I found out, told RJ, and when we told Benji. Oh, RJ grab an ultrasound picture to show everybody." Will says and RJ grabs the picture.

"Look at our little baby! Eeeeeee!" RJ says and Will smiles. "Eeeee! The baby is so cute and doing very well. I think I can actually feel it moving around." Will says with a grin.

"We are saying it because we do not know the gender yet. We will find out in a few weeks." RJ says.

"We don't have a preference. We are ecstatic and excited either way!" Will says as he holds RJ's hand.

"We have wanted this for years and that's why we adopted Benji is because we didn't think this would ever happen

"We have wanted this for years and that's why we adopted Benji is because we didn't think this would ever happen. We tried for two years and couldn't get pregnant. We are really excited." RJ says as he kisses Will.

"The baby is due October 18th but the baby can come three weeks early or two weeks late. So whatever he or she decides." Will says and RJ smiles.

"Benji is so ready to be a big brother already! He can't wait. He wants the baby to be here now, so he is learning patience." RJ says as Will chuckles. "He wants a baby sister, so we will see in a few weeks." Will says happily.

"Benji, do you wanna say bye to the camera?" RJ asks Benji. Benji runs in and sits on RJ's lap. "Your hair is a mess. You need a haircut." Will says and Benji giggles.

"Bye bye camera." Benji says as he kisses Will's stomach. "Bye guys!" RJ says and Will smiles. Will and RJ wave before turning the camera off :)