will's birthday!

*Today is Will's birthday! Send suggestions! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️*

Today is Will's birthday! Will is currently out with a few friends working out at the gym while RJ is in bed with the kids just relaxing. "Good morning!" RJ says in a groggy morning voice and then yawns.

"Today is Will's birthday! He went to the gym with a few of his friends and I am just hanging out with the kids." RJ says as he films Coralei and Benji with him.

"Hi, camera!" Benji says as he waves. "Benji wanted to be like a big boy and not have a shirt on." RJ says with a giggle.

"Look at her lifting her head up. Hi, baby girl." RJ says as Coralei smiles. "Dobby wants to come up!" Benji says.

"No, Dobby doesn't lay on the bed with us." RJ says as Benji pets Dobby. "We need to get up, eat breakfast and then get ready for the day." RJ says as he fixes his hair.

"Papi, I'm hungry." Benji says. "I know, we need to get up. Let's tell the camera bye for now." RJ says as he and Benji waves.

RJ and Benji get up, go to the bathroom and then head downstairs to eat breakfast.

"I made yummy pancakes! Are they good, bubba?" RJ asks Benji as he films Benji eating. "Yeah! They are so good!" Benji says as he dips his pancake in the syrup. RJ shows Coralei drinking her bottle.

"What is today?" RJ asks Benji. "Daddy's birthday!" Benji says happily.

"That's right! Today is Will's birthday and we are going to have a little party with just us and then go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Let's get dressed we need to get a few things for Daddy." RJ says as he smiles before turning off the camera.

After breakfast, RJ gets Coralei and Benji dressed before getting dressed himself. RJ then loads up the kids before driving to run a few errands before Will gets home.

*Coralei's outfit*

*Coralei's outfit*