welcoming coralei

*Coralei Violet is here! 😍 Who's excited? Let me know what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🌙

Will has been up since 6:30am in so much pain. RJ is running around trying to pack everything to leave to the hospital. Benji is playing with Will and RJ's vlogging camera.

Benji turns the camera on and putting it on the sink . Will is leaning on the counter, trying to breathe through the contractions. Will begins to feel strong urges to push.

"RJ! RJ! Help!" Will says as he groans in pain as he pushes Coralei's head out. RJ runs in the bathroom. RJ throws towels on the floor to minimize the mess.

"I'm right here baby, I'm right here. Just push easy, I'll catch her." RJ says softly. Will pushes two more times and Coralei comes out. RJ puts Coralei on Will's chest.

"Hey Benji, can you do me a big favor? Can you grab my phone off of my table please? Thank you so much!" RJ says as Benji runs to RJ and Will's bedroom.

"Holy fuck! Oh my gosh, is she okay?" Will says as he begins to panic, because Coralei hasn't cried yet.

RJ rubs Coralei to try to get her to cry. Coralei begins to cry loudly and Will and RJ feel a huge sigh of relief knowing that she is just fine.

"There you go, baby girl. Good girl." RJ says as he continues to rub Coralei's back "Oh my gosh. Hi Coralei. Happy birthday." Will says as Benji brings RJ his iPhone.

RJ kisses Will and then Coralei's cheek. "Awesome job!" RJ says and Will smiles.

RJ calls the paramedics to take Will and Coralei to the hospital. "Just sit and relax, babe. Are you feeling okay?" RJ asks and Will nods.

"Hi princess. Happy birthday!" RJ says as he looks at Coralei. Benji looks at RJ and Will in horror, seeing a huge mess on the towels.

"Benji, it's okay bubba. Your baby sister is here! Coralei is here!" RJ says Benji smiles. "I'm okay, buddy. I'm okay! I love you very much." Will says and Benji smiles.

"I wuv you, Papi and Cora!" Benji says with a smile. "I love you too!" RJ says to Benji. "Let me get a towel to cover Coralei up." RJ says as he runs to grab a towel.

"Don't bring a white towel! It's gonna get ruined!" Will says as he looks at Coralei, who has since calmed down and is looking around.

"I'll buy a new white towel. Just keep her covered up. Actually we need a few new towels." RJ says as he puts the white towel around Coralei.

Coralei cries a little bit and Will shushes to help calm her down.

"She is a big baby, holy crap." Will says and RJ chuckles. "I'd say she is a seven pounder. She has chubby cheeks, which are so stinking cute." RJ says as he looks at his and Will's baby girl.

Benji walks over the mess and sees his baby sister. "There's Coralei! What do you think, bubba?" Will says and Benji smiles. "She's prewtty." Benji says as he looks at his baby sister.

"She was born on October 9th, our dating anniversary." RJ says and Will smiles and begins to cry. "Oh my gosh, that's so perfect." Will says as RJ kisses Will.

"Baby Coralei is looking at me!" Benji says. "She sure is! She loves you." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"What time was she born?" Will asks RJ. "I think she was born at 7:11am." RJ says and Will smiles.