p.o box haul #2

*Will and RJ open up mail from their P.O. box! Send suggestions! Baby Theodore is almost here guys! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 😍💙

Will and RJ have gotten a few packages from their viewers! They decided to film a P.O. box haul since they have nothing else to do.

"Are you ready to film this, babe?" RJ asks Will. "Yes, I am. Can you give me a drink, please?" Will asks and RJ hands Will an iced tea.

"Thank you, babe." Will says as he takes a sip and RJ sits down. "You're welcome." RJ says as he kisses Will twice. RJ turns on the camera and sits back next to Will.

"Hi guys! Welcome to our P.O. box haul! Sorry we haven't been filming much, we are in the single digits of weeks until Mister Theodore comes! How many weeks, babe?" RJ asks Will.

"We are at five weeks until our baby boy Theodore is here. We can't wait for him to be here." Will says happily and RJ smiles brightly.

"If you are wondering where our kiddos are Dobby is underneath us as usual, Benji is at school and Coralei is taking her nap. Hopefully Coralei stays asleep she has been fighting her naps lately." RJ says as he rubs Will's knee.

"RJ and I just wanna say how much we appreciate everything you sent to us and the kids. Letters and drawings are perfectly fine, you do not have to buy us anything. Even just watching our videos is enough." Will says and RJ nods.

"The kids love getting things and learning about all the states and even countries you guys are from. The kids are going to be so excited to see all the gifts from all of you! Dobby, are you going to be our assistant today?" RJ says as Dobby licks his face.

"You guys love to send us clothes which we love too because all of you find the coolest stuff for the kids." Will says and RJ smiles.

"So let's get started, shall we? This first package is from, Kat! Kat is from Texas!" RJ says as he begins to open the package.

"Theodore is so low in my belly and it hurts to sit. I get so miserable near the end of pregnancy." Will says with a frown. "Only a few more weeks! Yay!" RJ says as he finally opens the box. 

"Aw this onesie is really cute!" RJ says as he holds the white onesie up. "That is cute! I love math stuff like this." Will says as he giggles.

"Here's a big brother shirt for Benji. He needed a new one! The one we gave him when Coralei is born doesn't fit him anymore." RJ says as he holds the big brother shirt up.

"Aw, Coralei got a big sister shirt and then Theodore has a baby brother onesie! We will definitely take pictures just for you, Kat! Thank you so much." Will says.