benji q&a

*Benji answers fan questions! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💜

Will and RJ are sitting in the living room. Coralei snd Theodore are both sleeping and Benji is playing with his LEGOS.

"Hey bubba, do you wanna film a video?" RJ says and Benji happily nods.

"Yes! That sounds so much fun!" Benji says as he sits in between Will and RJ.

"The fans have fun questions to ask you! So we are going to film a Q&A." Will says as he fixes Benji's hair.

"What does a Q&A mean?" Benji asks RJ and Will curiously.

"Q&A stands for questions and answers. The fans ask you a question and you give them an answer." RJ says.

"Oh! That's cool!" Benji says as Dobby walks over and licks Benji's hands.

RJ turns on the camera and he and Will wave. Benji giggles as Dobby tries to jump on him.

"Hi, guys! Welcome to today's video! We have Benji with us as well! He has been absent from the vlogs because he is a busy little dude at school!" RJ says and Benji smiles.

"He is doing amazing in kindergarten and he's so smart for his age. RJ and I are super proud of him! So today RJ and I thought Benji could answer some of you guys questions! Are you ready, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes! I'm excited! Coralei and Theodore are sleeping! It's nap time!" Benji says making RJ and Will laugh.

"It is nap time. Theodore and Coralei wuv to sleep!" RJ says as he laughs.

"They do love to sleep that's what a newborn and toddler does." Will says as he chuckles.

• What's your favorite subject in school?
"I like social studies because you learn about different people and stuff like that! I like music class too! We are playing instruments and stuff!" Benji says happily.

"Do you like math?" Will asks Benji. "A little bit, but not really! Too many numbers." Benji says.

"Sounds like Benji won't be a math nerd like Will." RJ says as he playfully pinches Will's cheek.

"Whatever Benji wants to do when he grows up we will support him." Will says and RJ nods.

"Definitely! Benji is a very happy kid with a lot of interests." RJ says and Benji smiles happily.

• What's your favorite color?
"My favorite color is red and blue!" Benji says as he jumps up and down. Will and RJ giggle.

"Benji has a lot of clothes with all colors the rainbow though. Right, bud?" RJ says.

"Yeah! I wear all colors and patterns." Benji says as he fixes his hair.

• What do you do before you go to bed?
"I take a tubby! I usually play in the tubby and then after that I play a game with Papi and Daddy. Then we read a story and go to sleep." Benji says as he looks up at RJ and Will.

"That's right. We do baths and then we pick a story. Coralei and Benji go back and forth in picking out the story. We all read the story together." Will says.

• Favorite thing about Daddy and Papi?
"Daddy is really really smart! He helps me with my homework when I need help. He is so sweet too." Benji says and Will smiles.

"Papi makes me laugh a lot and he's silly! Papi is also really really smart!" Benji says and RJ smile.

"Daddy and Papi both make me feel safe and happy. They help me during my sad days. They both work hard!" Benji says making RJ and Will awe.

"That is so sweet, bubba! Thank you and I love you so much." RJ says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"Thank you, bud. I love you so much." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

• Favorite food?
"Mima and Nana's food!" Benji says, making Will and RJ laugh loudly.

"Benji loves southern cooking which my mom makes and Cuban food which is what RJ's mom Martha makes." Will says.

"Totally. Benji loves their cooking and every time we see them or when they come to California they cook yummy food." RJ says as Dobby sits in front of Benji.

• Favorite animal?
"My favorite animal is a bear! I think bears are so cool! And there is a lot of bears out there!" Benji says.

"Benji has several bear pictures and bear stuffed animals." Will says and Benji giggles.

"Yeah! I love bears! All bears!" Benji says happily.

• Favorite toy?
'My Nintendo 3DS! And I play Pokémon and Mario!" Benji says.

"He loves video games just like his Daddy, right?" RJ asks and Benji happily nods.

"Daddy and I play Pokémon together!" Benji says and Will smiles.

"We also play board games and other video games too! Coralei and Theodore are too young to play games but Coralei loves to watch." RJ says happily.

• What's your favorite thing about being a big brother?
"My favorite thing is that I have play mates and we can all do stuff together! Coralei and Teddy are still little but that's okay! I love having a sister and a brother!" Benji says making RJ and Will awe.

"That was a very very sweet answer you said, bubba!" Will says and RJ nods in agreement.

"I think that's all the questions you guys had for Benji! Did you have fun making this video, bubba?" RJ asks Benji.

"Yes, I did! It was a lot of fun!" Benji says as he smiles at the camera.

"Somebody has a loose tooth! I think the tooth fairy will be coming very soon to visit!" Will says making Benji laugh.

"We hope you guys enjoyed today's video! We will see you next time. Bye!" RJ says.

"Bye guys!" Benji says as he waves.

"Bye guys!" Will says as he waves and kisses Benji's cheek.

RJ turns off the camera. RJ, Will and Benji play video games together. :)