q&a: the hard questions

*Will and RJ answer the hard questions the fans have! Send suggestions please! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 🖤

Will is holding Theodore while RJ fixes the camera. Coralei is playing in the background with Dobby.

"Are you ready, babe?" Will asks RJ. "Yes, love! Do you want me to put Theodore in his swing?" RJ asks Will.

"No, I'll hold him. He's comfy." Will says as he chuckles. RJ sits next to Will and kisses him. Coralei laughs loudly as she plays with Dobby.

"Hey. Coralei, don't play with Dobby's eyes. Come here and play with your toys. Let's Dobby rest for a little bit." RJ says.

"Otay!" Coralei says as she runs over and begins to play with her toys. Will giggles.

"Are you ready?" Will asks RJ. "Yes, babe." RJ says as he kisses Will again.

"Hello guys! Welcome to our new video! We are just relaxing at home. Benji is at his friend Kinley's house having a little playdate. He deserves it after doing very well on all his tests." Will says and RJ nods.

"He is excelling kindergarten. So proud of him." RJ says as he smiles at Theodore.

"Theodore will be our guest in this video. He is sleeping. Coralei is busy playing with Dobby's eyes." Will says as he and RJ laughs.

"She understands not to touch Theodore's eyes but not Dobby's. So she is playing with her blocks now, she loves those blocks." RJ says as he rubs Theodore's head.

"Today is a different type of video. We are going to answer questions that all of you have asked and we have not addressed in our videos. So today we decided to answer them to the best of our abilities and not to say too many details." Will says as he fixes Theodore's blanket.

"Most of the questions are about Benji, which is understandable. Hints why we aren't talking about any of these questions in front of him. So, are you ready, babe?" RJ asks.

"I'm ready." Will says as he kisses RJ again. RJ kisses Theodore's head softly.

• Does Benji realize that Hank is not your Dad, Will?
"This question we get a lot. Like all the time. As many of you know, my dad is not in my life and he hasn't been since I came out." Will says and RJ nods.

"The only grandfather figures he has is my dad and Hank. Hank is the first grandparent Benji met and Benji bonds with my dad and Hank equally." RJ says and Will nods.

"Hank has treated my mom like she is a princess and I love it. She deserves it all and more. I am so happy that my mom is finally happy and has married a man that treats her and her kids with so much respect. He's an amazing person and an incredible grandfather. I am so blessed the kids have two sets of grandparents." Will says as Theodore coos.

"I think Benji knows something's up but he's five so he hasn't figured it out yet. Like he said the other day, he said how come Pop isn't in any of these old pictures. Will's mom and Will are trying to think of an appropriate way to tell Benji and the other two when they are old enough." RJ says.

"I think he's catching on to something but he hasn't asked RJ and I. So that's all I'm gonna say. But will I tell him about my biological dad? Maybe. I'm not sure." Will says.

• Has Benji asked to seen pictures of his parents? I know you guys have pictures of them for when Benji is ready to see pictures.
"Actually he has been wanting to see pictures of his mom. I'm not sure what caused him to ask us. Have we shown him? Yes, we have. We did it the other day. He didn't get super upset like crying or anything but Will and I could tell he was a getting sad. I could tell that Benji was trying to think about her." RJ says.

"I think a lot of his friends have moms and he knows he has a mom but she's not here. He loves his mom and every time he does talk about her it's in a positive light. His biological dad it's another story. It's very negative." Will says.

"He hasn't asked to see her pictures lately. If he does ask we will show him again. I think he needs to see her to help him cope and grieve." RJ says.

• Has Benji asked how his parents died?
"No." Will and RJ says in unison. "He hasn't asked. I'm surprised he hasn't yet." RJ says.

"It depends on when he asks. If he asks at the age he is right now, we are going to be as honest as we can but not how they died. We are not going to mention the drug portion." Will says.

"Right, we will tell him your parents died in a house fire because they breathed in too much smoke, which is true. That's a kid friendly answer." RJ says.

"But, if he asks when he is like ten or older, we are going to tell him about the fire and the drug portion. We might say something like your mom and dad made a bad decision and that decision caused them to die. RJ and I want to be honest with him about drugs and drug addiction and that's the big reason of their death." Will says.

Theodore coos again making RJ and Will smile. "Hi, baby boy. He's awake." RJ says as Will holds Theodore up. Theodore looks up at the camera and looks around.

• Were you scared to adopt and are you scared to adopt another one?
"No, we weren't scared at all. I think we answered this question before." RJ says.

"I think we have answered this but we will answer this again. We knew what we were getting into. Children deserve to have a home." Will says as he rubs Theodore's back.

Do you think being adopted bothers Benji? Like in school functions.
"This is a good question." RJ says and Will nods. "Benji goes to an unbelievable school. It is very diverse and a lot of different families." Will says as Theodore spits his pacifier out.

"Right. Benji is very open about being adopted and he tells people that all the time. I don't think it bothers him. I actually think he is proud of being adopted." RJ says.

"I don't think it bothers him either. But maybe in middle or high school it might bother him and he might get bullied about it. But, if he stays with the people he is in school with now, I don't think it will be a big deal." Will says.

"Benji is a strong boy already and he talks to Will and I often about being adopted and we make sure that he doesn't feel like the black sheep or different. He is in our family and our family loves him no matter what." RJ says as he smiles at Will and Theodore.

"That is all the questions we have! So if you ever wondered the answers to these questions here's the video of the answers. Unless something changes we will tell you and let you know." Will says as Theodore opens his eyes again.

Coralei runs over and climbs on RJ's lap. Coralei yawns and lays her head on RJ's chest. "Somebody is getting sleepy. It's nap time." RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

Will smiles at Coralei and then kisses her cheek softly. "Baby girl is tired. She doesn't take two naps anymore, only one." Will says, rubbing Coralei's cheek.

"Well, we will you in our next vlog! We will try to film more for you guys! We love you all so much! Goodbye!" Will says as he and RJ wave goodbye.

After filming the video, Theodore and Coralei napped and Will and RJ spent much needed quality time together :)