rj & benji's fun day

*RJ and Benji have a one on one day together! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

RJ decides to take Benji out for a one on one day. Will has a cold and wants to stay home with Coralei. RJ is taking a shower while Will is helping Benji get dressed.

"I want you to have fun with Papi, okay? Be good." Will says a he coughs. "Okay, Daddy! Is Coralei coming with me and Papi?" Benji asks Will.

"No bud, Coralei is gonna stay with me so you and Papi can have fun together." Will says as he begins to brush Benji's hair.

"Daddy, you sound stuffy!" Benji says as Will laughs. "I am stuffy, bud. I am going to get some rest while you and Papi have some fun today." Will says as he finishes up brushing Benji's hair.

Will puts a small amount of gel in Benji's hair and spikes it. Then, Will helps Benji get his pants on and Benji does the button.

"Awesome job, bud! Remember if you have trouble with the button, just ask Papi and he will help you." Will says as he zippers Benji's pants. Benji hugs Will.

"Aw, I love you you bubba." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek. "I love you too, Daddy!" Benji says as he kisses Will's cheek.

*Benji's shirt and he's wearing black shorts*

"Do you wanna wear flip flops or tennis shoes?" Will asks Benji. "Umm! I don't know!" Benji says as he walks over to Coralei and kisses her.

Coralei smiles at her big brother and tries to grab his nose. Will smiles at Coralei and Benji interacting with each other and getting closer. Coralei babbles as Benji laughs.

RJ walks down the steps with a tank top on and shorts on. "Hey bubba! Are you ready to go?" RJ asks. "Yes! What shoes are you wearing?" Benji asks RJ.

"I'm wearing flip flops! Do you wanna wear your sandals that you can velcro on?" RJ asks. "Sure!" Benji says as RJ helps Benji puts his shoes on.

RJ holds Coralei and plays with her for a few minutes. "She loves to giggle, don't you honey bear?" Will says as Coralei laughs loudly.

"Here's Daddy, baby girl. Make Daddy feel better." RJ says as he hands Coralei to Will.

Will kisses Coralei's cheek as she lays her head on Will's chest. "Babe, if you need medicine or anything just call me, okay?" RJ says as he kisses Will a few times.

"I will, babe. I think Coralei and I are going to take a nap and relax." Will says softly. "Get some rest, babe. I love you." RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.