future grandparents

*Throwback to when Will and RJ told their parents they are adopting! Send suggestions! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💙

Benji will be coming home in two days! Benji is officially Will and RJ's son after a nine month adoption process.

Will and RJ are now ready to tell their parents, RJ's brother and Will's grandma.

Will and RJ made announcement pictures for them, and are going go show them the picture on FaceTime.

The announcement card has a picture of Benji smiling and waving from his adoption case worker, Carrie.

Will and RJ then personalize them for their parents, RJ's brother, and Will's grandma.

"Are you excited?" RJ asks Will. "I'm excited and nervous. I know they will be happy but I heard some parents have a hard time with adoption." Will says.

"I don't think our parents will be like that. You know how bad they want to be grandparents. Don't be anxious, babe. I love you." RJ says as he kisses Will. "I love you too." Will says with a grin.

- Telling Karen & Hank -
Will decides to tell his mom and stepdad first. "Hey Will! Hey RJ!" Karen says as she waves.

"Hi, Mom! Where's Hank?" Will asks his mom as RJ sits down next to him. "He's in the kitchen, why?" Karen says in confusion.

"Will and I have something to tell you guys!" RJ says and Karen runs and gets Hank. RJ and Will giggle at Karen's reaction. "What's going on?" Hank asks Karen.

"I don't know, but RJ and Will have something to tell us." Karen says as she and Hank sit back down near the computer.

"Hey Hank!" Will and RJ say in unison. "Hey! What's up?" Hank asks Will and RJ.

"What do you have to tell us? Please no bad news!" Karen says. "It isn't bad! Don't worry!" RJ says as he giggles.

"Close your eyes, I'm gonna show you guys something." Will says as Karen and Hank cover their eyes with their hands. RJ hands Will the picture of Benji.

"Okay, open your eyes!" Will says, as Karen and Hank uncover their eyes and see Will holding a picture of Benji.

The picture says "Hi Grandma, Hi Grandpa! I can't wait to meet you!" Karen and Hank gasp.

Then Karen begins to cry as Hank smiles brightly. "I'm gonna be a grandma! I'm gonna be a grandma!" Karen says as she jumps up and down.

"You two are adopting?" Hank asks and RJ and Will happily nod.

"Your mom was like something's up with Will and RJ. She was like super worried! She said we need to fly in Cali and figure out what's up! This is amazing, guys! Congratulations!" Hank says.

"Thank you!" Will and RJ say in unison.

"We couldn't say anything to anybody! We are finally allowed to tell our family. He's coming home in two days." RJ says.

"He is so cute! I can't wait to be a Nana! You guys tricked me! What's his name?" Karen says, making RJ and Will laugh.

"His name is Benjamin. Benji is his nickname, so we will call him that mostly. He's an amazing little boy. He is turning three in a few weeks." Will says.