spring break fun!

*Heres like a vlog style oneshot! Will and RJ filming most of their vacay! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💕

• Day One •
"Hey guys! Good afternoon. We are at my parents house for the start of our family vacation! We will stay with them for a few days and then we will go to Will's mom's house." RJ says as he fixes the camera lens.

RJ then films his mom holding a sleeping Theodore on her chest. Martha waves as she rubs Theodore's back.

"Teddy loves his Mima." RJ says and Martha kisses Theodore's cheek.

"He does and I love him very much." Martha says as she kisses Theodore again.

Will walks in with Coralei in his arms. She and Will just woke up from a nap. Coralei rubs her eyes and Will kisses her cheek.

"Good afternoon, Coralei! Did you sleep good?" RJ says and Coralei pouts making Will, RJ and Martha laugh.

"Hi, Coralei! Come here! I missed you!" Martha says as Coralei climbs on the couch and sits next to Martha.

"Where's bubba?" Will asks as he kisses RJ.

"He's with my dad, they are going to get batteries for the remote control cars." RJ says with a grin.

Will then films a clip of Benji and Ricardo playing with the remote control cars.

"Let's race, Pipo!" Benji says as he sets his and Ricardo's cars next to each other.

"Give us a countdown!" Benji says with a big smile.

"Three, two, one! Go!" Will says as Benji and Ricardo race their cars and the race was tied.

RJ films Martha braiding Coralei's hair.

"Her hair is so pretty!" Martha says as she finishes the small braid.

"I know, I'm obsessed with it." Will says with a grin.

Ricardo and Benji walk in, Ricardo is carrying Benji and Benji is laughing.

"Hi, Mima!" Benji says as he runs over to Martha.

"Hey! You and Pipo are having a lot of fun with the remote control cars!" Martha says and Benji smiles.

"Pipo!" Coralei says as she runs over to Ricardo.

"Hey! You are getting so tall, Cora!" Ricardo says as he picks Coralei up.

Later on, Martha, Ricardo, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Ryan and Brandi go out to dinner!

*Benji, Theodore and Coralei's dinner outfits*

Theodore is passed around by everybody is looks around. Brandi bounces Theodore and Theodore smiles.