welcoming harlow

*Baby Harlow is finally here! I hope you guys enjoy her little birth vlog, I couldn't wait to post it! 😂 The kids meeting her will be the next part! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌸*

RJ picks up the vlogging camera and vlogs himself. He has a tank top on and his glasses on. He smiles and waves happily.

"Will's in labor, guys! It's baby time!" RJ whispers as he cheers.

"The kids are still asleep, so hopefully they don't wake up in the middle of this. Well, if they do, they will witness their sister being born! That's cool I guess." RJ says as he giggles.

"Anyway, I need to check on Will because he has been in the bathroom a long time. I hope he hasn't given birth without me!" RJ says as he walks over to the master bathroom where Will is.

Will is in the master bathroom, he just washed his face and is having a strong contraction.

"You feel okay, babe?" RJ asks Will softly as he rubs circles in his back.

"Mhm. The contractions are back to back now. Holy crap. So Hailey better hurry before I give birth in here again." Will says as RJ giggles.

"She's almost here. Don't worry. I have the birth pool ready too. So if you wanna get in the pool, you can." RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

"I love you so much." Will says as he breathes through a smaller contraction.

"I love you too! I can't believe she is coming!" RJ says as Will smiles.

"Our kids are born freaking fast. Holy crap." Will says as RJ giggles.

"Just breathe, babe. It's okay. Just breathe. She will come in time, don't worry." RJ says as he rubs Will's back.

Hailey arrives at the Shepherd-Aguiar house a few minutes later! Hailey makes sure Will is comfortable and that everything is ready for when he gives birth!

*Thirty Minutes Later*
RJ and Will are now in the birth pool while Hailey watches closely by. Will groans as he leans on RJ's chest.

"Breathe, baby. Breathe." RJ says as Will takes deep breaths.

"Good job, baby." RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

Will hums through the contractions as RJ rubs small circles into Will's shoulders.

"You are doing amazing, baby. I'm so proud of you." RJ whispers into Will's ear.

Will groans a little as he feels a lot of pressure.

"If you are feeling urges to push Will, do it. You are doing great." Hailey says as she brings everything she would need over near the birthing pool.

Will pushes and groans loudly. RJ starts to see the top of Harlow's head. Hailey smiles as she puts a flashlight on so she and RJ can see.

Will groans loudly again as Harlow's head begins to crown.

"Good job, baby. That's it. That's it baby." RJ whispers as Will moans in pain.

Will pushes again and nearly screams at the pain of Harlow's head stretching the skin as she comes out.

"Holy fuck! It burns so bad!" Will says as he catches his breath.