benji's biological family q&a

*Will and RJ do a Q&A about Benji's biological family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💋*

Will and RJ are getting ready to film a Q&A! They haven't been filming many videos on their YouTube channel due to them being super busy with their four kiddos and Dobby!

Will is breastfeeding Harlow while RJ checks on the older kids because they are playing outside.

Coralei is climbing on the monkey bars while Benji is pushing Theodore on the swing. 

"Be careful, Cora! Be careful!" RJ says as he helps Coralei down.

Coralei then runs over to Benji and Theodore and gets on the other swing.

"Daddy and I are going to film a video to put on YouTube! But if any of you need us, just come in! After we film the video, we are going to make tacos for dinner!" RJ says to the kids.

"Yay!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison.

*****
After Will finishes breastfeeding Harlow, he begins to burp her. Harlow holds her head up and looks up RJ.

"Hi, princess! Hi!" RJ whispers as Harlow looks up at RJ. 

Will burps Harlow and then puts Harlow in her swing to sleep. Will kisses RJ and smiles at him. Will is so lucky to have a husband like RJ.

"I love you so much." Will says softly to RJ.

"I love you too!" RJ says happily.

Will fixes Harlow's blanket and pacifier, getting the blanket away from her face. Harlow happily sucks her pacifier and falls asleep.

"Are you ready to film, babe?" RJ asks Will.

"Yes! Are you?" Will asks RJ, fixing his hair in the view finder.

"Definitely!" RJ says happily.

*****
"Hi, guys!" RJ and Will say unison, waving at the camera with big smiles.

"Long time no see! We have been super busy with all the kids and keeping a schedule! Benji and Coralei are both in school now, while Theodore and Harlow are at home with us!" RJ says as he smiles at Will. 

"Harlow has been growing so much and I have been enjoying my maternity leave." Will says as he smiles.

"Since we told you guys that we have met with Benji's biological family, we have gotten a lot of questions! So, Will and I decided let's film a Q&A! Benji, Coralei and Theodore are all playing outside with Dobby and all happy and content! Harlow is sleeping in her swing in front of us." RJ says as he smiles at Harlow sleeping.

Will films Harlow sleeping in her swing.

"Isn't Harlow so cute? Anyway, let's get this Q&A started!" Will says with a smile.

• What made you guys decide to let Benji meet his biological family?
"A lot of things actually! Too many to list!" Will says as RJ nods in agreement.

"Yeah, a lot of reasons! Some personal, so we won't mention those. Will and I talked long and hard on this but we decided this was the best for Benji." RJ says Will nods.

"Basically the main season was that Benji has been asking for months now to try to talk with his biological family. We wanted to really make sure that he was ready and told him this is a big step. We didn't think he was going to be ready this soon, but we definitely made the best decision. He loves his family. He loves all of us." Will says.

"Meeting his biological family hasn't changed his relationship with us or our family. I think it has made it stronger and we love it!" RJ says.