benji needs glasses

*Benji needs to get glasses! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🌻*

Will, Benji, and Harlow are heading to the eye doctor, Dr. Parker. Benji has been complaining to Will and RJ about not being able to see the board very well at school.

Benji's eye doctor, Dr. Parker has said in the past that Benji would probably need glasses by the time he was nine years old and Benji is almost seven now.

Will films himself, Benji and Harlow in the car. Harlow is fast asleep in her car seat while Benji is playing his Nintendo 3DS. Benji is playing Pokémon, which is his favorite game ever. 

*Benji and Harlow's outfits*

Will happily waves at the camera and then he plays with his hair.

"Hey guys! We are about to head into the eye doctor's office. Benji needs to get his eyes examined today. Right, bubba?" Will says to Benji.

"Yes! I probably need to wear glasses now." Benji says to the camera.

"Hey, it's okay that you need glasses, bubba. There's nothing wrong with needing glasses. And you know what, Abeula said that your Mommy wore glasses when she was your age. Papi and I wear glasses too." Will says to Benji.

"If I need glasses, I want glasses just like you, Daddy!" Benji says to Will.

"I'm sure they have glasses just like mine or similar to mine." Will says to Benji, playing with Benji's dark brown hair.

"Are my glasses going to be like Coralei's? I don't like how Coralei's glasses look." Benji says to Will.

"No, you are a big kid and your glasses will be just like mine. See how mine are?" Will says showing Benji his glasses.

"Mhm!" Benji says to Will, looking at Will's glasses.

"Coralei's glasses wrap around her head so she doesn't break them and for them to stay on her eyes so she can see." Will says to Benji.

"Oh!" Benji says to Will.

"The eye doctor said that Benji would probably need glasses when he got a little older and he's older now! He is almost seven, which I can't freaking believe! He is getting so big and so smart!" Will says to the camera making Benji smile.

"Hey Daddy, Harlow is awake now!" Benji says to Will.

"Okay, bubba! She is probably getting hungry so I'm going to feed Harlow and then we will go into the eye doctor's office! See you guys later!" Will says as he waves goodbye.

"Bye!" Benji says as he waves goodbye.

*****
Will films small clips of Benji doing the eye pressure test and the eye exam. Will then films himself holding Harlow and Harlow looking up at him. Harlow has a purple pacifier in her mouth.