theodore turns two!

*Theodore is now TWO years old! He is getting so big! Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Harlow, family and friends enjoy Theodore's second birthday at a Gymboree trampoline park! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️

Today is Theodore's second birthday! Will and RJ can't believe that their baby boy is a two year old! It feels like yesterday that Theodore was born and now he is now two years old!

Will and RJ have planned a small birthday party at a Gymboree, which is a trampoline place for little kids. Theodore loves it there and he can't wait for his birthday party!

Will is downstairs with Benji, Coralei and Harlow. Will is getting Theodore's birthday cupcake ready and Benji sits Theodore's birthday balloons in the living room. Harlow is doing tummy time on the floor on her mint green tummy time mat.

"Dobby, it's Teddy's birthday! YAYYYY!" Coralei says as she hugs Dobby tightly.

"Yeah, Dobby! It is Theodore's second birthday! Yay, this is exciting!" Benji says as he also hugs Dobby.

Dobby licks Benji and Coralei's cheeks, making them smile ear to ear.

Harlow then coos loudly as she roll around on her tummy time mat, making Benji and Coralei giggle loudly.

Will walks into the living room, smiling at Dobby, Benji, Coralei and Harlow.

"Look at you rolling around, Miss Harlow! You are getting so big, princess! It is your big brother's birthday! Yay!" Will says in a babyfied voice to Harlow.

"Where's Papi and Teddy?" Coralei asks Will, getting impatient.

"They are getting ready upstairs! They will be down here very soon!" Will says as he picks up Harlow and sits her in his lap.

Harlow coos at Will and Will kisses her cheek tenderly.

"Here's your hair bow, Harlow. There you go! Now you match with sissy!" Will says as Harlow coos at him and smiles.

"Do you think Theodore will like his balloons, Daddy?" Benji asks Will. 

"He will! Blue is his favorite color!" Will says with a cheeky grin.

"If he doesn't like his cupcake I'll eat it, Daddy!" Coralei says, making Will laugh loudly.

"He will definitely like his cupcake, Coralei. But I know he will share his cupcake with you and bubba." Will says as he fixes Coralei's pony tail.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

Meanwhile upstairs, RJ is in the bathroom with Theodore and RJ is currently styling Theodore's hair with hair gel.

"How old are you today, Teddy?" RJ asks Theodore as he continues to style Theodore's hair.

"I two, Papi! TWO!" Theodore says as he holds up two fingers with a cheeky grin.