benji's first day of preschool!

*Today is Benji's first day of preschool! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🏳️‍🌈

Today is the day! Today, Benji is starting preschool! He will only go three days a week, and from eight am to twelve thirty.

RJ and Will are already up with Coralei. Will is making oatmeal while RJ is feeding Coralei her bottle.

"Good morning. We are up very early today. Today is Benji's first day of preschool or pre-k, it's the same thing. Will is making Benji's favorite food which is oatmeal." RJ says as he shows Will cooking.

"Is Benji up?" Will asks RJ as RJ burps Coralei. "I don't know, I'm gonna burp Coralei and then I'll wake him up." RJ says as Benji walks down the steps.

Benji walks down the steps and walks over to RJ. "Good morning, bubba. Did you sleep good?" RJ asks Benji. "Yes, Papi! Hi Coralei!" Benji says as he kisses Coralei.

"Aw, good boy. Do you need to potty?" RJ asks and Benji nods. RJ puts Coralei in her swing and then helps Benji in the bathroom.

Benji runs into the kitchen and hugs Will. "Hey big boy. I made you some oatmeal!" Will says and Benji gets happy.

Benji sits at the table as Will and RJ sit next to him. "Are you excited for today?" RJ asks Benji. "Yeah! But, I'm a wittle scared." Benji says.

"It's okay to be scared, but you are going to have fun." Will says and Benji smiles. Benji finishes eating his breakfast.

Benji runs upstairs to get dressed. Will walks upstairs to help Benji while RJ gets Coralei ready. RJ walks up with Coralei in his arms.

"Woah! Look how handsome you look! Are you going to find a girlfriend?" RJ asks Benji. "No! Girls have cooties!" Benji says as RJ and Will laugh.

"Do you think Coralei has cooties?" Will asks Benji. "No, she's a baby!" Benji says as he brushes his teeth.

Will helps Benji brush the teeth he missed. "Papi is going to do your hair and I need to get dressed." Will says.

RJ kisses Coralei cheek. Will picks up Coralei and takes her into his and RJ's bedroom to get dressed. RJ begins to style Benji's hair. "I'm gonna miss you, Daddy and Coralei!" Benji says.

"I am going to miss you too! But you are going to learn and meet new friends. Your teacher's name is Ms. Slade and she can't wait to meet you!" RJ says as he rubs the gel in his hands.

*Benji's outfit!*

*Benji's outfit!*

Will walks back in with a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "You look very handsome today, bubba!" Will says and Benji smiles.