changed our minds?

*Will and RJ thought they could wait until birth to find out the baby's gender! But now, they are considering finding it the gender! I hope you enjoy this vlog! Love • Bree 💚*

Will and RJ are laying in bed together and are cuddling before the kids make them get up. Benji doesn't have school today due to professional development day, so he is sleeping in along with Coralei and Theodore.

RJ is scrolling through his Instagram feed while Will is checking his email.

Will feels the baby moving around and kicking in his belly, making him smile ear to ear. He can't believe he and RJ are having another baby!

Will vividly remembers when they tried for their first child and thought they couldn't get pregnant so they adopted Benji. He feels so blessed to have Dobby, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and the new baby!

Will films his bare stomach moving around a little bit at the bottom. It's their baby moving around! Will loves to feel the baby move around and kick.

"RJ, look right here babe." Will whispers to RJ.

RJ puts his iPhone down and looks at Will's bare stomach.

RJ gasps in excitement as he sees the baby moving around.

"Do you see it?" Will whispers as he rubs his baby bump softly.

RJ happily nods as he watches his and Will's new baby moving around in Will's belly.

"Wow! The baby is moving a lot in there! Good morning, little one!" RJ says as he kisses Will's baby bump and Will smiles.

"Tell me about it, he or she is doing flips in my belly all morning and woke me up." Will says as RJ giggles.

Will and RJ kiss twice before cuddling again.

*****
Their cuddling session ends quickly when Coralei walks in and wants to cuddle with them.

"Good morning, Coralei. You are up early this morning." RJ says as Coralei cuddles with him.

Coralei loves her Daddy and Papi alot but Coralei is a Papi's girl.

"I thought bubba school." Coralei says to Will and RJ.

"Oh, bubba doesn't have school today. School is closed. So bubba is sleeping still." RJ says

"Ohh. Oops." Coralei says as lays her head on RJ's chest.

"It's okay! You didn't know." RJ says as he tickles Coralei's underarms making her laugh loudly.

Will vlogs RJ and Coralei together. Coralei continues to laugh and smile.

"Hey feel right here, Coralei. Don't push too hard." Will says as he pats his baby bump.

"What's dat?" Coralei asks in confusion making RJ and Will giggle. 

"It's the baby moving around! Isn't that cool?" Will says as Coralei nods.

"Baby!" Coralei says as she kisses Will's baby bump.

"Aww, that's so sweet." RJ says happily.

*****
"All three of the kids are up! Will is making pancakes because that is all these kids wanna eat! Especially Coralei! She is our picky eater." RJ says as he pets Dobby.