nursery tour

*Coralei's room is all done! Sorry this is short! Will and RJ show us their baby girl's nursery. I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💖

"Hello everybody! Welcome to today's video! We are going to do Coralei's nursery tour since you guys wanna see it and it's finally done!" RJ says with a big smile.

Will walks over and kisses RJ. "RJ did all of it and it's beautiful. I love her nursery." Will says as he kisses RJ again.

"Aw, thank you!" RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

Will opens the door and RJ begins to film around the room. "Here is Coralei's nursery." Will says and RJ smiles at Will.

"It's all ready for Miss Coralei to be here!" RJ says as he films Will's baby bump.

"Shoutout to RJ for doing the wall decals on the walls because I do not have the patience to do it

"Shoutout to RJ for doing the wall decals on the walls because I do not have the patience to do it." Will says as Benji walks in.

"Actually they didn't take that long to do the decals. Maybe like an hour. I like how they turned out." RJ says and Benji smiles. "Do you like sissy's room?" RJ asks and Benji nods.

"Yeah! I painted this wall!" Benji says as he points to the wall. "You helped Papi so much, such a big helper." Will says with a big smile.

"Don't worry this bear isn't real! It's a faux

"Don't worry this bear isn't real! It's a faux. But a lot of this stuff we found online. This organizer came from Babies R Us and so did these drawers." Will says as he smiles at RJ.

"The drawers have like diapers, baby bath products, toys, and other miscellaneous things you need for a newborn." RJ says behind the camera.

"Over here is Coralei's changer with all the creams and such you need. And then here is the rocking chair that my cousin got us!" Will says as he sits in the rocker.

"This is her dresser that matches with her crib. Our parents all chipped in together and paid for the furniture. We are so blessed. Thank you guys!" RJ says happily.