buying school supplies & clothes

*Will and RJ get ready to have two of their kids in school! Benji is going into second grade while Coralei is going to start preschool! Harlow isn't born in this oneshot. Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💛*

It is almost time for the school year to start! Will and RJ are getting both Benji and Coralei ready for school.

Will, RJ, Theodore, Benji and Coralei are all in the car and getting ready to head to Target to pick up school supplies and then go shopping at the mall for school clothes.

*Benji, Theodore and Coralei's outfits*

RJ films Benji, Theodore and Coralei all sitting in the back seat. They are ready to go shopping!

"HI!" Benji, Theodore and Coralei say as they happily wave at RJ and the camera.

"Hey guys! We are getting ready to get school supplies and school clothes today! We are just waiting for Will to get in the car. He has to pee a lot since he is near the end of his pregnancy. He's a little miserable right now. I feel bad for him." RJ says as he fixes his hair.

Will gets into the passenger seat of the car and grunts loudly.

"I'm so tired of being pregnant." Will says as he groans a little trying to get comfortable in his seat.

"Only a few more weeks, babe! Few more weeks until our new baby girl will be here." RJ says patting Will's baby bump.

"I know. A few more weeks until our Harlow is born! I honestly can't wait!" Will says as he giggles.

Will grabs the vlog camera and begins to vlog himself while RJ begins to drive.

"Hey guys! Today is Friday and RJ is home from work! I'm so happy to spend much needed time with him. We are heading out as a family to get school supplies and school clothes because we have two kiddos that are going into school this year! It is almost time for school to start! Coralei is going into preschool and Benji is going into second grade! I can't believe how big they are getting. Benji, Coralei, are you guys excited for school?" Will says filming Benji and Coralei.

"I excited!" Coralei says, clapping her hands happily.

"I'm so excited to start school again! I love school so much!" Benji says with a cheeky smile.

"We are getting everything done today so it's done and over with. I'm nesting really really bad and I want everything done before school starts and before the baby comes!" Will says as he giggles.

"Will is nesting! Our house is spotless right now!" RJ says as he kisses Will's hand.

"It literally is. Well, let's get going! We got to get a lot done today! Who's excited to get school supplies?" Will asks the kids as he vlogs them.

"Me!" Coralei and Benji say in excitement.

"Ya!" Theodore says happily.

Will films a time lapse of RJ driving to Target!