florida fun with family - part 2

*Part two of Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's Florida vacation! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

- Day Three - 
Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are now hanging out with RJ's mom Martha, dad Ricardo, brother Ryan and Ryan's girlfriend Brandi.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all hanging out at the Aguiar house! Later in the day, they are all going to head to the carnival to have some family fun!

Martha, Ricardo, Ryan, Brandi, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all sitting outside together, enjoying the fresh Florida air!

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow's outfits*

Ryan and Benji are playing soccer together in the backyard and Martha, Ricardo, Will, RJ and Brandi are all watching them!

Meanwhile, Coralei and Theodore are drawing with chalk on the sidewalk and they are drawing big pictures!

And Harlow is happily playing with her baby blocks next to Coralei and Theodore.

Benji kicks the soccer ball into the soccer net and Ryan misses the soccer ball and the soccer ball goes into the net.

Will, RJ, Martha, Brandi and Ricardo all cheer Benji on.

"Woah! That was an awesome kick, bubba! Great job!" Martha says as she cheers Benji on.

"Benji is really kicking your butt, Ryan!" Brandi says playfully to Ryan and Ryan playfully sticks his tongue out at Brandi.

"I am a soccer star!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.

"Yeah, you are!" Martha says to her grandson happily.

"You are great soccer player, Benji!" Ricardo says to Benji making Benji smile.

"No! Charlie! No!" Coralei says to Charlie the dog with a frown.

Theodore busts out laughing at Charlie rolling around in the chalk and the pictures. 

"Daddy! Papi! Charlie rolled in the chalk and on my picture!" Coralei says with a frown.

"Aw, that's okay Coralei!" RJ says to Coralei.

"Charlie's back was itching! It's okay, Coralei! You can draw another picture, okay?" Will says to Coralei and Coralei giggles.

Brandi busts out laughing as she sees that her dog is now rainbow colored.

"Charlie! What are you doing silly boy?" Brandi says as she pets Charlie and tries to clean the chalk off of him.

"Who is excited to go on the carnival rides? I'm excited!" Ricardo say to the kids.

"MEEE! I LOVE carnival rides!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.