pumpkin patch fun!

*Will and RJ take the kids to the pumpkin patch for a fun day! Then they paint their pumpkins! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ♥️*

Will and RJ are getting ready to take the kids to the pumpkin patch! It is one of Will's favorite things to do with the kids each year! RJ is in the bathroom getting ready while Will just finished getting Harlow ready.

Harlow is laying on Will and RJ's bed looking up at Will. Will kisses her cheek and fixes her hair bow.

"Are you hungry, missy? Or are you going to wait until we get to the pumpkin patch." Will says as Harlow coos.

"I guess you aren't hungry and are going to eat at the pumpkin patch. That's fine with me." Will says giggling at Harlow.

Will picks up Harlow and holds her close to his chest. He can't believe Harlow is already a month old.

*Will and RJ's outfits*

RJ walks into the master bedroom and looks for a belt in his closet. RJ then quickly puts the belt on.

"Hey babe?" Will says softly.

"Yeah?" RJ asks Will.

"Does this outfit look okay?" Will asks RJ softly.

"It looks great, babe! You look amazing!" RJ says, making Will blush.

"Thank you. I wanted to wear something comfortable and big." Will says to RJ.

"It looks perfect for the pumpkin patch. You look hot to me." RJ says making Will giggle.

"Thank you. You look hot yourself." Will says making RJ smile.

"Thank you!" RJ says, kissing Will's cheek and then he smiles at Harlow who is still awake.

"Do you see, Papi? There's Papi, Harlow!" Will says to Harlow.

"Hi, princess! You are wide awake! This is your first holiday trip ever!" RJ says in a high pitched voice, making Will giggle.

Will hands Harlow to RJ to hold and RJ kisses Harlow's forehead. 

"Her first holiday is Halloween just like Coralei's was. Just like your big sister!" Will says in a high pitched voice.

"She is alert! Whatcha see?" RJ asks Harlow as Harlow continues to look around the bedroom.

"I thought she wanted to eat but she doesn't seem hungry." Will says softly.