coralei gets a big girl bed!

*Coralei's crib is turned into a toddler bed! Also some family fluff because why not. I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️

Will films Coralei dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that was on tv and then he films Theodore chewing on his key teething toy.

"Coralei." Will says as Coralei turns around and smiles at Will.

"Hi, pretty girl! Whatcha doing?" Will says as Coralei lays her head on Will's lap.

"Pwaying and dancing!" Coralei says as she sneezes twice.

"Bless you, baby girl. Coralei has a cold and is still a little stuffy. But she is feeling a lot better. A few nights ago, it was awful." Will says a Coralei sneezes again.

"Aaah! Baaa!" Theodore says making Will giggle.

"Hi, Teddy bear. He loves these teething keys that RJ's parents got us when we had Theodore's baby shower." Will says as Theodore shakes the keys and smiles.

"Dobby at the door, Daddy!" Coralei says as she runs over to screen door where Dobby is standing outside.

"Let's go let him in!" Will says as he picks up Theodore and walks over to the screen door with Coralei.

Will opens the door and Dobby runs in from outside. Coralei chases Dobby and she giggles loudly.

"Be careful running around, baby girl." Will says as he lets Theodore crawl around on the floor.

"Dobby, wuv you!" Coralei says as she hugs Dobby and then climbs on him.

"Be careful climbing on Dobby, okay? Be gentle." Will says and Coralei giggles.

"This is really cute. Coralei loves horses and thinks Dobby is a horse sometimes." Will says as he vlogs Dobby walking around and Coralei sitting on him like you would sit on a horse.

Theodore crawls over to Will and Will vlogs him. Theodore tries to grab at the camera as he drools.

"No no, Theodore." Will says as Theodore babbles.

"Do you see yourself? Who's that cute boy? Who's that handsome boy?" Will says and Theodore smiles showing two teeth he has.

RJ walks down the steps with a laundry basket full of his and Will's dirty clothes.  Coralei jump off of Dobby and runs over to him.

"Hi, Coralei! Whatcha been up too, baby girl?" RJ says as he hugs Coralei.

"Pwaying and dancing!" Coralei says as Dobby walks over and RJ pets him.

Theodore yells happily as he sees RJ making RJ giggle. RJ walks over and picks Theodore up.

"Hi, Teddy! Have you been playing with sissy, Dobby and Daddy?" RJ asks and Theodore smiles.

Will smiles as he vlogs RJ kissing Theodore's cheeks a few times and holding Theodore in his arms.

"There's my hot hubby. Can I have a kissy?" Will says as he puckers his lips making RJ giggle.

RJ walks over and softly kisses Will twice.

"I love you." Will says as he smiles brightly at RJ.

"I love you too! Hey, I am going to build Coralei's new b-e-d when you guys go and get Benji from school." RJ says making Will smile brightly.

"Hey, Coralei! Papi is going to build a surprise just for you!" Will says as Coralei jumps up and down.

"A surpwrise?" Coralei says as she sips on her sippy cup of apple juice.