birthday party planning!

*Will and RJ head out to get things so they can start planning Benji's 4th birthday party! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💖

"Good morning everyone! It's weird for me starting off the vlog, RJ usually does it." Will says as he giggles. RJ smiles as he holds Will's hand.

"I'm trying to be a safe driver, since we have baby Coralei in the car with us." RJ says as Will checks on Coralei, who is sleeping.

"Benji is at preschool so we are heading to the party store to look at birthday party stuff. Benji's birthday is coming up fast and I feel like a horrible parent not having this stuff done." Will says and RJ frowns.

"I mean we couldn't have done it in front of him. Since he is in preschool now we can do secret stuff." RJ says and Will giggles.

"This will be our first birthday party we will give Benji. His third birthday, the adoption agency gave him a birthday party and we were there. So, this is going to be our first party planning on our own and I want Benji to have the best and not too overwhelming." Will says.

A few minutes later, RJ and Will are at Party city. "RJ is baby wearing Coralei. So cute." Will says as he films RJ.

"She is a heavy girl! Almost ten pounds. But she loves to be carried. These things are so cool." RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

"Literally all you see is black hair in the carrier." Will says as RJ laughs.

"She won't keep her hair bow on." RJ says with a giggle. Will is looking at the customize balloons and banners.

"Why is stuff so expensive?" Will says as he walks over to the boy party supplies area.

"Right. But we should get a cute banner with his name on it. They are adorable!" RJ says with a giggle. Will looks at the Pokémon section.

"All this stuff is so freaking cute! I wanna buy it all!" Will says and RJ smiles.

Will and RJ discuss which Pokémon things they would buy or make at home.

"I know. Benji is going to flip when he sees all of this stuff. I can't wait to see his face the day of his party. He is going to be spoiled rotten. Our parents have bought so much." Will says and RJ giggles.

"More then what Will and I got for him! But that's all that matters. Benji and Coralei deserve to be spoiled." RJ says and Will chuckles.

Coralei begins to fuss. "Shhh, shhh. It's okay." RJ says as he begins to gently rock his body and Coralei quickly calms down.

Will films Coralei looking around. "Hi honey bear. You are a pretty girl!" Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

"She has been awake more and loves to look up at us." RJ says with as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

Will and RJ buy a lot of Pokémon things at Party City!

"Okay, so we are done at Party City. RJ and I got all things Pokémon because that is Benji's all time favorite thing. I can't wait for you guys to see us decorating. We are going to pick up Benji because it's almost 12:30. We were in that party store for two hours." Will says as he smiles at RJ.