taking 4 kids shopping!

*RJ ventures out with all four of the kids and takes them grocery shopping while Will rests! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙*

The Shepherd-Aguiar household has literally no food! The older three kids were sick with nasty colds for almost a week and they couldn't get to the grocery store. Now Will has caught the cold bug and is currently sick in bed.

RJ decides to let Will get some much needed rest, peace and quiet without any of the kids bothering him and saying Daddy nonstop. Will is rarely sick and when he is sick he's down for the count for a few days.

RJ is going to take all FOUR kids out to get much needed groceries. He hasn't taken all four of the kids out by himself especially Harlow, since she is only three weeks old and mostly exclusively breastfeeds. He's hoping the kids don't act out and Harlow will take a bottle for him if needed.

All of the kids are ready to go and are waiting for RJ. Benji and Coralei are already arguing about something. RJ grabs his iPhone and wallet. He wakes up Will by accidentally turning the light on.

Will wakes up and sits up slowly.

"Sorry, babe! I didn't mean to turn the light on." RJ whispers as he sits down next to Will.

"It's alright. Where are you going, babe?" Will asks RJ as he rubs his eyes.

"I'm going to take the kids out for a little bit and get some groceries, we have no food. I want you to just rest and relax today. Do you need anything while we are out shopping, babe?" RJ asks Will as he kisses him softly.

"No, I don't need anything. But if I do, I'll call you, babe." Will says as he yawns.

"Well, rest up babe. You need to rest to feel better. I love you!" RJ whispers as he kisses Will twice.

"I love you too, babe." Will says as he smiles.

*****
RJ films all of the kids sitting in the car ready to go. Benji and Coralei are in the very back while Theodore and Harlow are in front of them. Harlow is snuggled up in an pale purple blanket and is fast asleep. Theodore is holding his Eeyore stuffed animal that he carries around everywhere.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Where are we are going, guys?" RJ asks the kids.

"To the grocery store!" Benji and Coralei say in unison as they wave happily at the camera.

"Hi!" Theodore says as he waves happily at the camera.

"We are going to get some much needed groceries so I decided we can all go together and work as a team!" RJ says with a thumbs up.

"Yeah! Teamwork!" Benji says as Coralei giggles and Theodore hugs his Eeyore.

"Will has gotten the kid's nasty cold bug so I am letting him rest at home without any interruptions." RJ says as he begins to drive to the grocery store.