the kids meet harlow!

*The kids meet baby Harlow! I hope you guys love this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💚

Will films RJ holding Harlow for the first time. RJ is shirtless and Harlow is wrapped in a cream blanket, laying on his chest. RJ smiles at Will and kisses Harlow's head.

"There's the proud Papi of now four! He is holding our new bundle of joy, Harlow! This will be probably posted after the birth vlog But you guys would have seen pictures of her on our Instagrams! We posted a lot because we are obsessed with her! But RJ, would you like to officially introduce our new baby to the vlog?" Will asks RJ and RJ happily nods, sitting next to Will in bed.

"This is Harlow Scarlett Shepherd-Aguiar! She was born September 3rd at 3:09am! She is perfect and Will did an incredible job! My hands are sore, but it's worth it having this pretty lady here!" RJ says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

"Luckily RJ's hands aren't broken! I was squeezing the hell out of them." Will says with a giggle.

"Harlow just ate some and now she is just chilling with us. She is wide awake! Our midwife is here too, she is awesome! Say hello Hailey!" RJ says as he films Hailey.

"Hello, Youtube!" Hailey says as she happily waves at the camera. 

"Hailey is just amazing! She works with a lot of carrier men in California. Her whole practice is so nice and so understanding! They are incredible! So, if you wanna have Hailey possibly be your midwife I'll put the website in the description below!" Will says as plays with his hair.

"Harlow has so much dark hair and she looks just like Coralei when Coralei was a newborn. It's crazy how much they look alike." RJ says as Harlow coos.

"Yeah, we are talking about you, Harlow! She is  so cute! Harlow is definitely Coralei's twin! I keep calling her Coralei instead of Harlow. Poor girl is going to be confused on what her name truly is. She is also a pro-nurser just like Theodore was, which is awesome. She ate a little bit a little while ago, but I'm sure later will cluster feed for hours which is normal. She was bigger then Coralei but smaller then Theodore. How much did she weigh, babe?" Will asks RJ as he drinks his water.

"She weighed eight pounds six ounces! Twenty inches long. Perfect baby girl." RJ says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

Will films Harlow's face and Harlow looks at him. Harlow then burps, making RJ and Will giggle.

"Piggy! Hi, baby girl! Hi, Harlow! Happy birthday. You are such a pretty girl." Will says kissing Harlow's forehead.

*****
"We just called all of our relatives in Florida to tell them about this baby girl's arrival! The camera died so we didn't get a chance to film it, but that's okay! Everybody is so excited that Harlow is here and gifts are on the way for all of the kids! Can't wait to see what the grandparents bought them! They always spoil them rotten. The kids are very spoiled by our families! Also, Harlow just had a nice bath! She is in her first onesie too! She is in a long sleeve onesie because we keep our house colder and we don't want her to get cold. Plus, her onesie has her name on it like how cute is that? But let me show our new princess, she is so cute. She is looking at me like I'm a nut." Will says as he films Harlow laying next to him.