sick day!

*Coralei and Benji are both sick! Oh no! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🖤

Will and RJ had a rough night last night! Both Coralei and Benji are sick. Cold season is here and all of Benji's classmates have gotten sick!

Will and RJ woke up bright and early to take the kids to the pediatrician, luckily getting the first appointment of the day.

Benji has a bad cold. Stuffy nose, fever, ear ache, coughing and sneezing. He also has to do breathing treatments to help him breathe better.

Coralei is also sick but not as bad as her big brother Benji. She has a little cough and an ear infection. But she is in good spirits.

Will and RJ just got the kid's medicines from the pharmacy.

"Hey guys! Today has been stressful. Benji and Coralei have been up all night just miserable. Coralei actually was just awake because we let her take her nap too late. Coralei has a little cough and an ear infection. But Benji has a full blown cold. I think everybody in his class has a cold." RJ says as Benji coughs in the background.

RJ films Will and Benji together. Benji is laying next to Will on the couch. RJ then films Coralei in her jumper, looking around and cooing.

"Despite having a earache she is acting pretty normal. The doctor was shocked. She has a little cough too but she is a happy little girl, aren't you baby?" RJ says as Coralei coos.

RJ hands Will the camera. Will films RJ and Coralei together. "She is so happy. Benji doesn't feel good at all, I feel so so bad." Will says as he rubs Benji's head and kisses it softly.

"Benji is obsessed Frozen so I bought him Frozen pajamas. They don't have boyish ones so I had to get a girl pair. If you wanna hate I don't care. He loves them." Will says as Benji coughs.

"Daddy, I don't feel good." Benji says quietly. "I know, bubba. It's okay. I think you should drink some Pedialyte." Will says and Benji sneezes.

"Bless you. And hey babe, can you get Benji a small Pedialyte please?" Will asks and RJ nods. RJ walks to the refrigerator and grabs one for Benji.

"Try to drink a little, bubba. It will help you feel better." RJ says as he hands Benji the Pedialyte drink. Benji begins to take a few sips.

Benji and Will cuddle on the couch, watching TV shows on the iPad. RJ walks over and kisses Will and Benji. Will smiles at RJ and kisses him again.

- A few hours later -
RJ films himself with Coralei sleeping on him and then he films Will and Benji sleeping on the couch together. "Nap time." RJ says as he waves at the camera.

After taking a much needed nap, Will, Benji and Coralei are up. Will is playing with Coralei. Coralei is cooing and smiling. "Happy girl. Bubba, how are you feeling?" Will asks Benji.

"I feel a little better, Daddy." Benji says as Will rubs his head. Coralei coughs a little and Will pats her back.

"Is sissy okay?" Benji asks Will. "She's okay, she just has a little cough and an ear ache." Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

Coralei sneezes two times. "Bless you!" RJ says as he wipes Coralei's nose. Benji begins to cough loudly and then sneezes. Will helps clean out Benji's nose.