benji plays hockey!

*Will and RJ finally let Benji play hockey! Thank you to my best friend Gsay77 for helping me somewhat learn hockey terms and other hockey things! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🏒*

Will, RJ, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all in the car together! The five of them are going to run some errands together before they need to be home before Benji's school bus arrives!

Will, RJ, Theodore and Harlow also just picked up Coralei from preschool!

Will begins to vlog himself, RJ, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all sitting in the car. RJ smiles at the camera and kisses Will's cheek, making Will's cheeks blush.

"Hi, Daddy!" Coralei and Theodore say in unison as they wave at Will and the camera.

"Ba ba ba da da da!" Harlow says from her car seat as she sees Will through her mirror.

*Harlow, Theodore and Coralei's outfits*

"Hi, cutie pies! You three are so stinking cute." Will says making Coralei, Theodore and even Harlow all smile.

"What about Papi, Daddy? Is he cute?" Coralei asks Will about RJ.

"Papi is very cute too, Coralei. And Benji is cute too." Will says to Coralei.

"Even Dobby!" Theodore says out loud making RJ and Will smile.

"And Dobby too. Dobby is cute as well." Will says to Theodore.

Will then films himself and fixes his glasses.

"Hello, everyone! Good afternoon! RJ, Cora, Teddy, Harlow and I are all in the car and we are going to run some errands before heading home. We actually just picked up Coralei from preschool! How was school today, Coralei?" Will says as he films Coralei.

"Good! It was fun!" Coralei says happily to Will.

"That's good!" RJ says to Coralei with a big smile.

"I am so glad you had a really fun school day, princess. RJ, do you wanna tell everyone what we are doing right now?" Will says as he films RJ beginning to drive.

"We are getting ready to pick up Benji's some hockey equipment at a sport equipment store! AKA Dicks Sporting Goods." RJ says as he giggles, making Will laugh.

"I can't with you babe." Will says as he giggles again.

"I'm! You know I do inappropriate jokes." RJ says to Will.

"That's true, you do babe. And yes, we are going to let Benji play hockey this season. Hockey season is coming up in a few weeks and Benji has been absolutely begging RJ and I to play hockey. Benji has become a huge hockey fan over the last two years and he has been really wanting to play it. He already plays soccer in the fall and spring time now, but Benji has said to both RJ and I that he will quit spring soccer just to play hockey. Benji just wants to try hockey out and see how he likes it. We were both hesitant about hockey because of safety but RJ and I both agreed that we should let Benji try it. One of Benji's classmate's dads runs a hockey league and so we feel a little better that Benji will be okay." Will says to the camera.