palm desert vacay!

*Will, RJ and the kids go on a weekend getaway together! Thank you to Gsay77 for helping me with this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💜*

This weekend is going to be a very fun one for Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow!

Will, RJ and the kids are all heading to Palm Desert, California for a three day family trip!

Will and RJ haven't traveled with the kids since going to Florida for Easter weekend! So this weekend trip is a much needed one!

Will is finishing up getting all of their suitcases and other things loaded up in his car, while RJ takes Dobby to his and Will's friend Steven's house to be watched for the weekend.

Dobby absolutely loves to play with Steven's dog Rogue, so RJ and Will know that Dobby will have a fun weekend too!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all patiently waiting in the living room, waiting for RJ to come back home and for Will to be ready to go.

Coralei is currently watching a princess show on her iPad, Benji is playing his brand new Nintendo Switch game, Yoshi's Crafted World and Harlow is happily jumping in her jumper.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

Theodore walks over to Benji and sits next to him on the couch.

"What's that, bubba?" Theodore asks Benji, pointing to Benji's Nintendo Switch.

"I'm playing my new Yoshi game! Do you wanna watch me play it?" Benji says to Theodore.

"Ya!" Theodore says as he begins to watch Benji play the Yoshi game.

"Harlow! Say Cheese! Cheese!" Coralei says as she tries to take pictures of Harlow with her iPad.

"Baaaa! Baaaa!" Harlow says as she smiles at her big sister Coralei.

Will then walks back into the house and sees Benji, Theodore, Coralei and Harlow all in the living room together playing.

"Who is ready to go on vacation?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"MEEEE!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison to Will with big smiles.

"Ba ba ya da da!" Harlow says as she continues to jump around in her jumper.

"The car is all loaded up and ready for us to go! Oh, and Papi just texted me and he is on his way back home!" Will says as he picks up Harlow from her jumper and kisses her cheek.

"Daddy! Is Dobby gonna be okay while we are gone?" Coralei asks Will.

"Dobby is going to be just fine, Coralei! He really loves Steven and his dog Rogue! So he is going to have a blast with them this weekend!" Will says to Coralei, making her smile ear to ear.