playdate!

*Benji has a play date with a few of his friends! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💕

Benji has three friends coming over to play! Benji is very excited for his three friends Kinley, Aria and Ryker to come over and have a cute playdate!

Will is breastfeeding Theodore while Coralei is getting changed by RJ. Coralei giggles loudly and RJ blows on her stomach making her laugh again.

"Hi, guys! It is eleven o'clock and we are waiting for some visitors! Right, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"My friends are coming over! Aria, Ryker and Kinley! And their baby siblings!" Benji says as he kisses Theodore's head.

"That's right! Benji is having a play date with some of his classmates. He is very excited to see his friends. He has a lot of friends and I love it." Will says as Theodore finishes feeding.

Will burps Theodore and kisses his cheek. Will hands Theodore to RJ. "I gotta get dressed, I'll be right back." Will says as he kisses RJ.

*Theodore, Benji and Coralei's outfits*

"All the kids are dressed and Dobby is relaxing too. He's getting ready for all the kids that's for sure." RJ says as he giggles. Theodore sneezes and RJ laughs.

"Bless you! His little sneeze is so cute" RJ says as Coralei falls. "Uh oh! You are okay. It's okay." RJ says and Coralei smiles.

Will gets dressed and comes back downstairs. He heads to the kitchen to make a snack tray for the kids.

Kinley first comes in with her moms Natalie and Meredith with baby Lucian. Lucian is Coralei's age.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" RJ says as he let's Kinley, her moms and baby brother Lucian in.

"Kinley!" Benji says as he hugs Kinley. Kinley and Benji pet Dobby and then begin to play.

"Aw look at that baby! Big boy!" Natalie says as she smiles at Theodore who is in RJ's arms.

Will walks in and smiles. "He loves to nurse! I think he is going through a growth spurt right now." Will says, hugging Natalie and Meredith.

"Definitely. Babies his age have a growth spurt. He is such a cutie." Natalie says as she smiles at Theodore, who is awake.

"He's beautiful! Congratulations guys!" Meredith says as she lets Lucian walk around. "Thank you!" RJ and Will say in unison.

Lucian walks over to Coralei and sits next to her. "Be gentle with Coralei, Lucian. Be gentle." Natalie says to Lucian.

"Coralei, share. You need to share." Will says and Coralei begins to share. "Coralei's hair is so pretty! Has she gotten a haircut yet?" Meredith asks.

"Not yet! I wanted it to be a little longer so we can do cute hairstyles before we cut it for the first time." Will says as Dobby walks over.

"Aw that's true! Her hair is so pretty! It's definitely going to be beautiful styled." Natalie says.

The door bell rings and Will walks over. He welcomes Aria, her mom Britney and Aria's baby sister, Harlow. Harlow is a few months older then Theodore.

"Hey! Thank you for coming! Hi, Aria! Benji and Kinley are in the playroom playing." Will says and Aria runs into the playroom.

"Aria!" Benji and Kinley say in unison. Benji, Aria and Kinley begin to play with Benji's kitchen.

"Aw! Theodore is so stinking cute! Look at those cheeks! So adorable." Britney says as she smiles at Theodore, who is looking around.

"Thank you!" Will and RJ say in unison. "Harlow is a stinking cute baby! Hi! Hi!" RJ says and Harlow chuckles.

"Aria has been so excited all day to see Benji, Kinley and Ryker! I'm so glad we go to do this." Britney says.

"Me too! Kinley loves having play dates but sometimes Lucian doesn't wanna go." Natalie says as she giggles.

"Ryker and his dads are on the way. Coralei is usually good with other kids but she doesn't like to share. But she's a year and a half so it makes sense." RJ says as he laughs.

"Harlow is finally loving to play with toys but she will probably fall asleep during the playdate." Britney says with a grin. 

Coralei and Lucian continue to play with the blocks and they are babbling to each other. "Look at them playing, so cute." RJ says, taking a video of Coralei and Lucian playing.

The door bell rings again and RJ gets it. It is Ryker, his dads Lance and Dustin, and his baby sister Raelynn who was born a few days ago.

"Hey guys! Thank you for coming! Hey, Ryker! I heard you are a big brother now!" RJ says and Ryker smiles. "Yeah! I have a baby sister!" Ryker says proudly.

"Aw, that's too cute! Hey, Benji, Aria, and Kinley are in the playroom!" RJ says and Ryker runs to the playroom to play.

Will walks into the playroom. "Hey guys! I made a snack trays whenever you are hungry. Make sure Dobby doesn't get the grapes." Will says.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Benji says as he hugs Will. "You're welcome, bud!" Will says.

"Thank you, Mister Will!" Aria, Ryker and Kinley say happily and they all begin to eat.

Will walks back into the living and sits next to RJ.

"Congratulations! She is gorgeous! How are you feeling, Dustin?" Will asks Dustin.

"I feel pretty good! I'm sore but that's normal. You look great as well!" Dustin says . "Thank you! I'm feeling almost back to myself." Will says.

"She has so much hair! I love it!" Natalie says as she looks at Raelynn. "She is so cute and I love her hair bow!" Meredith says.

"She has so much hair. We have to brush it." Lance says as he chuckles. "I had so much heart burn when I was pregnant." Dustin says as he fixes Raelynn's hair bow.

"I love her name! It's so unique." Britney says as she rocks a fussy Harlow in her arms, trying to get her to sleep.

"Aw, thanks! Dustin and I love the name Raelynn and we wanted another R name to
match with Ryker." Lance says.

Benji, Aria, Ryker and Kinley laugh loudly as they play Mario Party together. "They are playing Mario Party." RJ says as he watches the kids since the door is open.

Will, RJ, Natalie, Meredith, Dustin, Lance and Britney talk as the kids play. 

After a few hours of fun, Kinley, Aria, and Ryker go home. Benji had a blast with three of his friends! :)

Will posts a picture of Benji with Kinley, Aria and Ryker together. He writes the caption as: "Benji with some of his besties. So cute to see him interact with his friends 😇👦🏻👧🏻👧🏽👦🏼"

RJ posts a picture of Benji with Kinley, Aria and Ryker playing together. He writes the caption as: "Playdate! 😘"