redoing coralei's bedroom

*Will and RJ are redoing Coralei's bedroom into a mermaid bedroom! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🧜🏻‍♀️*

Will is currently sitting on the floor in Theodore's bedroom with Theodore as he plays with his toys. Will has just finished breastfeeding Harlow and Harlow is sitting on his lap.

Will begins to vlog himself and Harlow together. Harlow looks at the viewfinder and sees herself, making her to smile. 

"Do you see yourself? Who is that pretty girl? Is that baby Harlow?" Will says as Harlow babbles happily at the camera.

Will then waves at the camera and fixes his glasses.

"Good morning, guys! Happy Tuesday. I am so sorry I sound so gross right now! I have a nasty cold. A man cold that is. I barely slept last night and I feel so gross. I can barely breathe and I'm so stuffed up. I went to the doctors this morning before RJ had to go to work and I got some medicine, so I'm hoping in a few days I will feel better." Will says as he sneezes twice.

"Bwess you, Daddy!" Theodore says to Will making Will smile.

"Thank you, Teddy. I am hanging out with Teddy in his bedroom right now! I have been organizing all of his toys and all of his clothes. He went through a growth spurt last month so a lot of his clothes don't really fit him. So, I need to figure out what I need to buy him for his spring and summer wardrobe." Will says as Theodore walks over and stands behind Will.

"Hi, cutie pie." Will says as Theodore smiles at the camera.

"Hi!" Theodore says, happily waving at the camera.

"Ba ba ba ba." Harlow says to the camera, making Will giggle.

"Hi, Teddy. Hi, Harlow." Will says, tenderly kissing Theodore and Harlow's cheeks.

"These two are keeping me really busy right now and really distracted!" Will says as he giggles loudly at the camera.

*Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Daddy! All my toys are in here!" Theodore says, pointing to his new toy box.

"Yeah! A lot of your toys are in your toy box now! When you are done playing with your toys I want you to put them back in your toy box, okay?" Will says to Theodore.

"Otay!" Theodore says clapping his hands happily.

Will sits Harlow on the floor and she begins to crawl around.

"Good girl, Harlow! Yay, Harlow!" Will says cheering on Harlow.

"Harlow moving!" Theodore says with excitement. 

"Yeah! Harlow is crawling around now!" Will says to Theodore as Harlow crawls around Theodore's bedroom. 

Will continues to vlog Harlow crawling and rolling around Theodore's bedroom.