dobby's birthday

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all celebrate Dobby's birthday together! Please send suggestions you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐶*

Today is Dobby's birthday!

Today, Will and RJ are going to have a small family party at home for Dobby!

Will and RJ both kinda think that having a birthday party for a dog is really extra and kinda strange but they both promised all of the kids that they would have Dobby a small birthday party with just the seven of them!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all very excited to have a small birthday party for Dobby!

Dobby has been the best dog for the Shepherd-Aguiar family!

Dobby has been in Will and RJ's lives before they even got engaged and he has been there for their wedding, Benji adoption and the births of Coralei, Theodore and Harlow!

Will vlogs RJ setting up the balloons that the kids picked out for Dobby's birthday party.

RJ giggles and smiles at Will. RJ then playfully sticks his tongue out to the camera.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this, Will." RJ says as he giggles loudly and smiles at Will.

"I know this is kinda stupid and kinda weird but the kids really wanted to do this today and plus I think it is very cute that the kids want to make Dobby feel extremely special on his birthday." Will says to RJ.

"That's true. We have really sweet and very caring children, babe! We are great parents!" RJ says playfully and Will giggles at him. 

"We are great parents, babe. I think we are doing a pretty good job raising four kids." Will says as he giggles and smiles at RJ.

Will then vlogs himself and RJ standing together. RJ tenderly kisses Will's cheek and Will smiles at the camera.

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to Dobby's birthday vlog! Today is Dobby's birthday and the kids really wanted to have a small birthday party for him today! So, RJ and I got a few balloons, a cute gift for Dobby and a birthday cake for him!" Will says to the camera.

"Yes, we are having a birthday party for a dog! But the kids begged us to give Dobby a birthday party, so that is what we are doing today!" RJ says to the camera.

Will then vlogs the birthday party balloons that RJ just set up on the wall.

*Birthday Balloons for Dobby*

"Look at the cute birthday party balloons that RJ and I got for the birthday party! I really hope the kids and Dobby like them!" Will says to the camera.

"The kids will probably love the balloons more then Dobby will, babe." RJ says as he giggles loudly and Will also giggles at RJ.

"The kids are all in the playroom with Dobby. Let's go get them and start this birthday party." Will says to the vlogging camera as he and RJ was over to the playroom.