benji finds out

*Will and RJ tell Benji about the new baby! I hope you guys enjoy this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌵

Today is Saturday! Will and RJ are happy to relax and not worry about work for a few days! RJ and Benji are currently at the grocery store, getting much needed groceries! Will and RJ have been so busy lately that they haven't been going to the grocery store as often.

Coralei and Theodore are taking their afternoon nap upstairs in their bedrooms. Will is actually very happy that his younger two are napping today because he is tired!

Both Coralei and Theodore have been fighting their naps lately. Will can actually rest some and try to take a nap himself.

Will is currently almost eleven weeks pregnant with baby number four! He has been sick as a dog, but the baby is right on track and perfect. Will and RJ are so excited about having another baby and have been holding this surprise in from family and friends until they hit the safety zone to tell everyone.

RJ and Will have also been cleaning our their junk room, getting it ready to make a nursery in a few months. They are going back in forth whether to find out the gender or wait until the baby is born.

Will covers himself up with RJ's blanket and relaxes on the couch. Dobby walks over to Will and licks his face.

"Hey, Dobby. Hi, bud." Will says, petting Dobby's head softly.

Dobby then lays his head on Will's tiny but noticeable baby bump.

"There's a baby in my tummy, bud. Another little baby for you to play with and for one to play with your ears." Will says with a giggle as Dobby wags his tail happily.

Will finds a TV show to watch and curls up on the couch. Will then dozes off and takes a quick cat nap.

*****
Will slowly wakes up after hearing Dobby barking in excitement to see Benji and RJ.

"Shhh, Dobby! Shhh!" RJ whispers trying to get Dobby to calm down, so Coralei, Theodore and Will won't wake up.

RJ and Benji are bringing in groceries from the car. Benji brings in the milk and cheese while RJ brings in diapers and bread.

"Put the milk and the cheese in the fridge, bud. I can put the rest away." RJ says happily as he begins to put the rest of the groceries away.

Benji walks over and sees Will laying down on the couch, but awake.

"Hi, Daddy! Are you feeling better?" Benji asks Will and he hugs Will.

Will kisses Benji's cheek and plays with his hair, making Benji giggle.

"I feel a little better, bud. Thank you so much for asking!" Will says as Benji smiles.

"Where's Cora and Teddy?" Benji asks Will.

"They are taking their nap! They will be up soon. Was the grocery store crowded?" Will asks Benji.

"A little bit! But we got out fast!" Benji says as he plays with a tooth.

"Do you have another loose tooth? Let me see." Will says as Benji shows him a loose tooth on the bottom.

"Woah! That thing is loose! Maybe we can pull it out and the tooth fairy can come!" Will says as Benji smiles ear to ear.

RJ walks over after putting all the groceries away. Dobby jumps on him and RJ pets him making Dobby happy.

RJ sits on the couch near Will's feet.