coralei's first school field trip

*Coralei goes on her first field trip and Will goes with her! Thank you to Gsay77 for this cute suggestion! Love • Bree 💙*

Today is Coralei's first ever school field trip! Coralei's preschool class is going to Underwood Family Farm to pick out strawberries, meet farm animals, feed the farm animals, ride horses and many other fun things!

Will has decided to be a chaperone and is very excited to be there for Coralei. Coralei is also excited for her Daddy to come on this field trip with her and her preschool class.

RJ will be home with Harlow and Theodore. RJ is very happy to finally have a day off of work and to spend one on one time with Theodore and Harlow!

RJ is feeding Harlow a bottle while Theodore is playing with his train table. Theodore puts a green train on the train track and pushes it around.

"Choo choo! Choo choo!" RJ says as Theodore giggles loudly.

"Choo choo train!" Theodore says with excitement.

"Chugga chugga choo choo!" RJ says making Theodore laugh loudly.

Will slowly walks down the steps. He is wearing a red and black plaid shirt with blue jeans and tennis shoes. Will finds a baseball cap and puts it on as well.

"Daddy!" Theodore says as he runs up to Will, hugging his legs.

"Hi, buddy! Hi, Teddy bear! Are you going to be a good boy for Papi today?" Will asks Theodore as he kisses Theodore's cheeks.

"Yes!" Theodore says with a big smile.  

"Good. You, Harlow and Papi will have so much fun today!" Will says as Theodore giggles.

"Hello, handsome farmer!" RJ says as he laughs and smiles at Will.

"Hello! And thank you, babe. And hi, miss Harlow! You are wide awake!" Will says, kissing RJ and then he kisses Harlow's forehead.

"Yeah, Harlow is wide awake! She keeps looking at Theodore's trains." RJ says with a chuckle.

"She loves to look at toys now. You get to spend time with Papi today! Yeah!" Will says in a babyfied voice to Harlow.

Harlow coos at Will and does a slight smile.

"She's learning how to smile! Yay!" RJ says as he rubs Harlow's back.

Will walks into the kitchen and begins to make himself and Coralei a lunch to take to the farm.

"Will, take a lot of pictures and videos please!" RJ says as he begins to burp Harlow.

"I will! Do you want me to take Harlow? I can take her if you want me too." Will says as he puts he lunches in two brown lunch bags.

"No, I got her!" RJ says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

Will walks over and grabs his Nike tennis shoes. He then puts them on.

"My tennis shoes are going to get so gross in the mud. Ugh, I freaking hate mud." Will says as RJ giggles.

"I'll wash them for you, don't worry." RJ says as he kisses Harlow.

"You're so sweet, thank you." Will says hugging RJ tightly.

RJ kisses Will twice and rubs his cheek.

"Have fun, farmer boy!" RJ says to Will. 

"I will! Theodore, Harlow, be good for Papi!" Will says as he kisses Theodore and Harlow.