p.o box haul

*Will, RJ and Benji do a P.O. Box haul video! Baby Coralei is coming soon 😍 enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

RJ gets the ring light set up while Will walks in. "Hey babe, wanna film the P.O. Box haul with me and bubba?" RJ asks Will as he kisses him. "Sure. Can we do it at the table instead of on the floor?" Will asks and RJ nods.

"Whatever makes you comfortable, babe." RJ says as Will sits down. "Are you ready?" RJ asks and Will nods. RJ turns the camera on.

"Hello guys! Sorry for no vlogs lately, we have been super duper busy! We are getting everything ready for our baby girl. Since we have a lot of packages, we are going to do a P.O. box haul!" RJ says as he smiles at Will.

"We aren't in the living room like we usually are while we do these. I can't get on the floor because I won't be able to get up. The struggle is real." Will says and RJ giggles.

"Poor Will is getting miserable. So that's why we are sitting at our dining room table." RJ says as he looks at Will.

"I'm thirty five weeks so two more weeks until I'm full term. Thank goodness. It hurts to sit because she is so low." Will says as RJ rubs his back.

"Bubba, do you wanna help Daddy and I open the presents?" RJ asks Benji, who is in the living room. "Yes!" Benji says as he sits next to RJ. "Hi guys!" Benji says as he waves at the camera. Will smiles as he fixes Benji's hair.

"This might be the last P.O. box haul before our little girl's arrival! We want to thank all of you for everything you guys have gotten us, it means a lot! You all have spoiled Benji and Cora rotten!" RJ says with a chuckle.

"Little girl? Cora is gonna be huge. My doctor said she is five and a half pounds right now. My doctor is thinking she is going to be eight and half pounds or even nine pounds when she is born. Help me!" Will says and RJ laughs. "I'll be there to help." RJ says as he kisses Will.

"Which one do you want to open first?" Will says as he drinks his water. "It doesn't matter to me! Bubba, how about you pick one!" RJ says to Benji. Benji picks a box.

"This first package is from Emma!" Will says as RJ begins to open the box. Benji smiles at Will as they watch RJ open the box. "You have this taped up, Emma!" RJ says with a chuckle.

"Wow! This is beautiful!" RJ says as he holds the heart piece up

"Wow! This is beautiful!" RJ says as he holds the heart piece up. "This is incredible, thank you so much! We are definitely going to put this somewhere in Coralei's nursery!" Will says as he smiles at it. "That's pretty!" Benji says as he sniffs the flowers, thinking they are real.

The note says: "Hi RJ, Will, Benji and Dobby! I hope you get this package before Miss Coralei arrives! You guys make the best videos on YouTube and are the cutest family. I hope you guys love this heart piece I made to put in Coralei's nursery! Thank you for sharing your family's journey with us! Love, Emma."