telling the kids!

*Will and RJ tell the kids about the new baby! I found this idea on Pinterest so shoutout to the original person who designed this! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️

"Hey guys! It is late, it is almost midnight. RJ and I just finished making the clues for Benji and Coralei. We are going to tell them about the new baby tomorrow by having them do on a scavenger hunt. I am so excited/nervous to tell them and then we are going to tell our families the next day because RJ and I have no idea on how we are going to tell them. We want to tell them in a cute way." Will says as he shows RJ.

"Benji is going to be so excited. But I don't think Coralei will truly understand it yet." RJ says and Will smiles.

"That's true. Well, we are going to go to bed. See you guys tomorrow!" Will says as he waves. Will and RJ kiss before Will turns the camera off.

- The Next Day -
Will is downstairs with Benji while RJ is getting Coralei ready for the day. Benji and Will are playing Pokémon together.

RJ and Coralei come down the steps and RJ winks, the signal for Will to tell Benji about the scavenger hunt.

"Look what's on the door, bubba? What is that?" Will says as Benji walks over to the paper sitting on the chair. RJ smiles at Will.

"It has my name on it! And Coralei's!" Benji says as he walks over to Will and RJ.

"Do you need help reading it? I know you are a big boy and you know how to read some!" Will says and Benji smiles.

"I'll try to read it! It says Benji, Coralei

"I'll try to read it! It says Benji, Coralei. Open, read and fo fo." Benji says as he tries to sound it out. "Follow." RJ says, helping Benji out.

"Follow the clues!" Benji says with a smile. "Good boy! And ooo, clues! Open it up and see what's inside." Will says as Benji opens the piece of paper up.

"Can you read it, Daddy?" Benji asks Will

"Can you read it, Daddy?" Benji asks Will. "Sure bud! It says there's someone special we want you to meet. Take a walk down to the mailbox." Will says and Benji smiles.