wiggly tooth, allergies & more!

*Will and RJ have a crazy day with their kids! Send suggestions! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 💋

Benji is off at school and Will is sitting on the master bed, getting Theodore ready for his doctor's appointment.

"Good morning! Today is Thursday and we am getting ready to take Theodore for his one month appointment with his pediatrician." Will says as Theodore coos in the background.

Will giggles as Theodore and films him laying on the bed looking around.

*Theodore's outfit*

*Theodore's outfit*

"Coralei needs to see the pediatrician too. So we have gloves at the house, don't ask why, RJ stole a bunch when Coralei was born to play with Benji. So, Coralei was trying to reach them and RJ blew one up and let her play with it. Don't worry, RJ was right with her. But of course, Coralei put the glove in her mouth and now she has hives all over her mouth, arms and legs, so that is why she needs to be seen. I'm pretty sure it's an allergic reaction, but I am just making sure." Will says as RJ brings Coralei over.

*Coralei's outfit*

*Coralei's outfit*

"Hey! You look so pretty!" Will says and Coralei smiles.

"I itchy!" Coralei says as she giggles.

"Try not to itch the bumps, baby girl. We are going to see Dr. Dimick and get better. Her outfit is so precious. RJ's brother's girlfriend bought this for her. We need to get going and we will see you at the doctors!" Will says as he waves.

Will and RJ pack the car up and get ready to go to the pediatrician's office! RJ drives while Will sits next to him, holding his hand.

Once at the pediatrician's office, RJ picks up Theodore's car seat and Will holds Coralei.

"I walk!" Coralei says as Will let's her walk.