benji gets his first phone

*Will and RJ give Benji his first cell phone! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 📱*

Will, RJ and the kids are heading to the Verizon store to get Benji added to the phone plan!

Will and RJ believe that Benji is mature and very responsible enough to have his own cell phone. Benji is so excited to have a cellphone of his own to play games and talk with his friends! Benji is the most excited to play Pokémon GO.

Will, RJ and the kids are in the car. Benji and Coralei are in the very back while Theodore and Harlow are in the back seat.  

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

Will begins to vlog himself and RJ and then the kids in the back. Benji, Coralei and Theodore all happily wave at the camera making Will smile.

RJ tenderly kisses Will's hand, making Will blush and smile ear to ear.

"Hey guys! We are heading out on a fun family outing! Harlow is fast asleep, baby girl hasn't been napping much lately. I think it's because she is going through a growth spurt. Theodore, Coralei and Benji are back here too! Say hi guys!" Will says as he films Theodore, Coralei and Benji.

"Hiiii!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison as they wave again.

"Hey, bubba! Tell the camera where we are going!" RJ says as he continues to drive to the Verizon store.

"I'm getting a cellphone of my own at the Verizon store!" Benji says with a big smile.

"That's right! Are you excited to have your own cellphone, bubba?" RJ asks Benji.

"Yes! I'm so so so excited, Papi!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.

"So, RJ and I decided that Benji can have his own cellphone. This is my old iPhone 7, it is in pretty good shape and works just fine, so Benji is going to have it as his first cellphone. I know a lot of you are going to say that he is too young and I completely understand that. Benji is seven years old now and RJ and I think he is responsible enough to handle a cellphone, but he will have restrictions." Will explains to the camera.

"Bubba, I want you to listen to what Daddy is telling the camera okay?" RJ says to Benji, to make sure he is listening.

"Okay, Papi!" Benji says to RJ as he listens in on what Will is saying.

"So, Benji won't be able to buy any apps, unless he has an iTunes card. And to get iTunes cards, he has to work for them, so by doing chores. He also has to show us what he is going to buy too. He can't just buy anything he wants. He will have to tell us every phone number that is in his phone. He will mostly have family and a few of his friends. He won't have his phone all of the time, especially not during bedtime. But Benji is very mature and responsible and he can handle it." Will says as Benji smiles.