first family of 5 vlog!

*The first family vlog with Theodore! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❣️

Will films himself with Theodore feeding. He then shows RJ next to him fast asleep. Will smiles and waves before turning the camera off.

"Good morning. Theodore just finished breastfeeding and we are downstairs relaxing. Theodore is doing very well. He had his very first doctor's appointment yesterday and he weights eight pounds four ounces, so almost back up to his birth weight. We are all doing very well! We have been just been adjusting to three kids and Dobby." Will says as Dobby licks Will's face.

Will puts the baby carrier on and puts Theodore in it. "Theodore loves this baby carrier. I think Coralei is awake, I hear her talking on her baby monitor." Will says as he walks upstairs and walks into Coralei's bedroom.

"Hi, baby girl! Good morning!" Will says as Coralei jumps up and down in her crib. "Daddy! Baby!" Coralei says as Will kisses her cheek.

"Yeah, baby Theodore is in the baby carrier! Let's get your diaper changed and then we can go downstairs and play with Dobby!" Will says as Coralei giggles.

Will changes Coralei's diaper and then Will fixes Coralei's crib. Will fixes her blankets and stuffed animals.

"Let's go downstairs." Will says as he holds Coralei's hand helping her walk down the steps. "Look at her walking down the steps pretty much by herself!" Will says as Coralei runs around downstairs.

Will sets Theodore in his swing and kisses his head. Coralei walks over and rubs Theodore's head.

"Be gentle with baby Theodore. Good girl, baby. Theodore loves you a lot." Will says as Coralei smiles at him.

"Wuv baby." Coralei says with a huge smile. "Aww, that's so sweet. Being very gentle." Will says happily.

"Coralei has done extremely well with Theodore. RJ and I are so proud of her. She loves being a big helper and a big sister." Will says as he vlogs Coralei with Dobby. 

Coralei runs over to Dobby and hugs him. Dobby licks her and makes her laugh. "Aw, is Dobby giving you kisses?" Will says and Coralei laughs again. 

Will hears RJ and Benji giggling upstairs. "I think RJ and Benji are now awake. I can hear them running around up there." Will says as Coralei waves at the camera.

RJ and Benji walk down the steps. RJ is carrying Benji by his feet and Benji is giggling loudly.

"Good morning you two! You guys are finally up! Coralei, Dobby, Theodore and I have been waiting!" Will says as he laughs.

Will and RJ kiss twice. "Did you sleep good?" Will asks RJ. "Yes, I did. Thank you for letting me sleep in." RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

"You're welcome, babe. Theodore had a great night actually. Woke up two times to feed and then the next time he woke up he needed a diaper change." Will says as he kisses RJ again.

RJ kisses Theodore's cheek and Theodore looks up at RJ. "You are awake! Hi, baby boy!" RJ says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

"Look at those hazel eyes, I love them." Will says as he runs Theodore's cheek. "I love them too, they are so pretty." RJ says as he picks up Theodore.