museum day!

*Will & RJ decide to take the kids to the Natural History Museum Los Angeles! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌸

Will films Theodore doing tummy time. "Look at this big boy doing wanting to roll around! You are only two months old! He loves tummy time now." Will says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

"Who do you guys think he looks like? I think he looks like a baby RJ. He is just so handsome. Look at those hazel eyes. They are so gorgeous." Will says as he fixes Theodore's hair and playfully pinches his cheek.

Theodore babbles and smiles at Will. Will smiles at Theodore and giggles at Theodore trying to roll again.

"He loves to smile too! Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat before we leave? Theodore is slick and he won't nurse until we get in the car and then he wants to nurse. I have a few bottles for him so Benji can feed him in the car or when we are out he can eat. I usually don't nurse in public because I am not comfortable doing it. But, I pump a lot so Theodore still gets breast milk." Will says as Theodore looks at the camera.

"Theodore's outfit is from my mom and stepdad, Hank. Isn't it cute?" Will says as Theodore babbles.

Benji walks over and smiles at his baby brother and Daddy.

"Hey, bubba! Are you excited to go to the museum?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes! I can't wait to go!" Benji says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

"Is Coralei and Papi getting ready?" Will asks as he brushes Benji's hair.

"Yes! Coralei doesn't want her hair brushed though." Benji says as he chuckles.

RJ and Coralei come down the steps a few minutes later.

"Hi, baby girl! Whatcha doing?" Will asks Coralei.

"Pwaying with Papi!" Coralei says and RJ giggles.

*Coralei, Theodore and Benji's outfits!*

"She was giving me a fit!" RJ says softly and Will chuckles.

"I know, Benji told me." Will says as he begins to feed Theodore.

After packing the diaper bag full of snacks and diapers for the kids, it's time to leave!

"Benji and Coralei run to the car and RJ holds Theodore.

Theodore babbles happily in his car seat.