dinosaur world!

*Will, RJ and the kids explore Dinosaur World! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🦕🦖*

Today, Will and RJ are going to take the kids to Dinosaur World for a very fun day!

Dinosaur World has been a place that Will and RJ have been wanting to take all of the kids for a long time now and today, Will and RJ are finally taking the kids there to have some fun!

Theodore is the most excited about Dinosaur World because he is obsessed with dinosaurs right now! Theodore loves to wear his many dinosaur t-shirts he has and he loves to watch Jurassic Park and other dinosaur shows!

RJ, Will and the kids are all in the car and are driving to Dinosaur World!

Will vlogs Theodore, Harlow, Coralei and Benji all sitting in the back of the car! All of the kids are wearing very cute dinosaur outfits!

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Who is excited to go to Dinosaur World today?" Will asks all of the kids as he vlogs them.

"ME!" Coralei and Benji say in unison to Will happily.

"Da da da pa pa pa!" Harlow says as she giggles and smiles.

"MEEEEEEEEEE!" Theodore says with a big cheeky smile.

"I am SOOO excited!" RJ says playfully to Will, making Will giggle and smile.

"You are so cute, babe." Will says to RJ and RJ smiles at him.

RJ, Will, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow begin the thirty minute drive to Dinosaur World!

- Forty Five Minutes Later -
RJ, Will and the kids have finally made it to Dinosaur World after being stuck in traffic for a little bit.

"Look! Look, guys! We made it! We made it to Dinosaur World!" RJ says to the kids as he parks the car in the parking lot of Dinosaur World.

"YAY! DINOSAUR WORLD!" Theodore says, happily cheering in excitement.

"Yay!" Benji and Coralei say in unison happily.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says as she smiles and shakes her rattle.

"Are you guys excited to go to Dinosaur World?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison to Will.

"Ya da da da da!" Harlow says as she plays with her baby toy.

RJ, Will, Harlow, Benji, Coralei and Theodore all get out of the car and walk towards Dinosaur World!

"Okay, let's head into Dinosaur World and have some fun!" RJ says to the kids.