trick or treat!

*I know it isn't Halloween but I thought it would be cute to have Benji and Coralei dressed up together! Coralei is 2 weeks old and Benji is 3 here. Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💋

Today is Halloween! RJ is gonna go to work for a half day and then be home for trick or treating! Will is home with Coralei, who is two weeks old and Benji, who is three.

"Good morning guys! Happy Halloween! I am just relaxing on the couch while Benji is playing and Coralei is sleeping. Dobby is watching over them. RJ is at work but will be back right after lunch. He didn't wanna go and leave us but I told him to go, get out of the house for a while. He feels bad with me being home with both of the kids, but I'm fine." Will says as Benji runs in and waves at the camera.

"Hi bubba, good morning." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"Morning, Daddy! Morning, Sissy!" Benji says as he waves at Coralei, who's asleep. Benji then runs over to see Dobby.

"Even though I am still sore and I'm tired, we are taking Benji trick or treating tonight. This is the first year we get to take Benji trick or treating and I am so excited, I feel like a kid again. Benji has been looking forward to it since the Halloween decorations came out in the stores and I didn't wanna not take him out because of Coralei being born, that isn't fair to him. Benji and Coralei's happiness is RJ and I's number one priority. I'm sore but I can deal with it." Will says as he films Benji and Coralei together.

Benji begins to rub Coralei's head. "Gentle, bubba. You need to be gentle with Coralei okay?" Will says as Benji kissing Coralei's cheek.

"Good boy, be soft and gentle. You can hurt her if you are too rough." Will says as Benji holds her hand. "Is it time to dress up and get candy yet?" Benji asks Will innocently.

"Not yet, bubba. It has to be night time. Let's eat breakfast." Will says as he chuckles. "Yay!" Benji says as he grins.

Will films a time lapse himself cooking waffles for himself and Benji.

"Benji loves to pick apart his waffles and dip it in the syrup. Is it good?" Will asks and Benji nods happily with syrup on his lips.

"Good. Be careful with the syrup." Will says and Benji giggles.

After breakfast, Will cleans up while Benji begins to play with his dollhouse. Coralei begins to cry loudly.

"It's okay, honey bear. Let me make you your bottle. It's okay." Will says as he sets the camera down and runs into the kitchen to make a bottle for Coralei.

Benji walks over to Coralei and rubs her head softly and holds her hands.

"It's okay, sissy! It's okay! I love you!" Benji says as he begins to sing to Coralei.

Will comes back with a bottle and picks up Coralei and begins to feed her. Benji grabs the camera and vlogs Will while he is feeding Coralei.

"You have the camera upside down, bubba." Will says as he helps Benji turn the camera around. "Daddy is feeding Coralei her breakfast! She was crying!" Benji says as Will smiles.

"She was crying but she's better now." Will says as he fixes Coralei's hair bow.

After feeding Coralei, Will begins to gather all of the dirty laundry around the house. Benji helps be carrying his dirty clothes.