benji saves his teacher!

*Benji's teacher has a seizure and faints in class & Benji saves the day. I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💙

It has been a very busy Tuesday in kindergarten! Benji's class has just had lunch and recess which is most of the class' favorite part of the day. The class is now back on the classroom ready for the rest of the day!

Benji and the rest of his classmates get in their seats and are getting ready for math, getting their books out and sharpening their pencils.

Mrs. Fowler is at her desk and is acting funny, and causing the kids to look at her funny.

"Mrs. Fowler, are you okay?" Max asks Mrs. Fowler with worry tone.

"I'm okay, Maxwell. I just feel dizzy." Mrs. Fowler says as she feels the room spinning when it clearly isn't.

"Mrs. Fowler! You look pale! Maybe you need a drink! Here, drink my water!" Mia says as she fills a Dixie cup with water.

"Maybe you need to lay down and turn the lights off! That's what my Mommy does when she's sick!" Logan says.

"I'll be okay in a minute, guys." Mrs. Fowler says as her condition gets worse.

"Mrs. Fowler, maybe you need some candy! My Daddy has sugar lows and feels dizzy too!" Veda says as she tries to find candy in her book bag.

"No, Veda. I don't have diabetes. I will be fine in a second." Mrs. Fowler says.

A few seconds later, Mrs. Fowler's eyes roll back as she faints. She falls on the floor, landing on the circle rug that the class usually sits on during story time.

The class screams in horror as they see Mrs. Fowler begin to have a seizure.

"Oh my gosh! She's dying!" Trenton yells loudly.

The girls in the class begin to huddle together and cry as the boys look on in horror, not sure what to do.

Benji runs over to Mrs. Fowler because he knows what to do with seizures but it's because of Dobby, his dog. He wonders if he can help Mrs. Fowler even though he doesn't know first aid.

Benji takes his jacket off and puts it behind Mrs. Fowler's head to form a pillow. Benji wants to keep her head from banging against the hard floor.

"Don't we have to hold her down?" Deacon asks Benji.

"No! We gotta let her shake! Move that table and chairs out of the way so Mrs. Fowler doesn't hit it." Benji says as Colby, Dallin and Jonathan move the small circle table and chairs.

"Don't we have to stick something in her mouth? What if she eats her tongue!" Audrey says in horror.

"No! She can choke that way!" Benji says as he holds Mrs. Fowler's head while she has a seizure.

"Somebody run to the office to get help! We need help!" Benji yells as Tayden and Max run out of the classroom to get help.

Benji sits near Mrs. Fowler's head to make sure he keeps it still and she doesn't hurt herself.

Mr. Stevens, the principal and Mrs. Deigns, the office secretary run inside the classroom. They see Benji helping Mrs. Fowler. Mrs. Fowler is still seizing but she is slowing down.

"What happened?" Mrs. Deigns asks Benji.

"Mrs. Fowler wasn't feeling well! She was pale and sweaty! And then she passed out and now she is having a seizure!" Benji says.