theodore's 1st plane ride

*The Shepherd-Aguiar's are going to Florida to visit family! A vlog style oneshot will be next for their trip! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 🖤

It is now spring break! Benji is happy to be off two weeks for spring break! Will and RJ decided to take a trip to Florida to visit family and have fun!

RJ is finishing up packing up the car with everything they are bringing to the airport. Will is feeding Theodore while Coralei and Benji are eating cereal.

"Good morning, guys! We are getting ready to head to the airport! We are going to Florida for a week and a halfish. I am really excited to see everybody and for family that hasn't seen Theodore to see him. I really hope he does well on the plane, I think he will." Will says as he begins to burp Theodore.

"Daddy done!" Coralei says from the kitchen.

"Okay, baby girl. Leave your bowl there, I'll get it." Will says as he puts Theodore in his swing and then walks to the kitchen.

"Daddy, when are we leaving?" Benji asks Will.

"In thirty minutes! Are you excited?" Will says and Benji smiles happily.

"Yes! I can't wait! I love Florida!" Benji says as he puts his cereal bowl in the sink.

"Me either! Let's get our shoes on, Papi is almost finished packing up the car and then we are leaving." Will says as he begins to clean up the kitchen.

Benji and Coralei use the bathroom and then get ready to go!

*Theodore, Coralei and Benji's outfits*

RJ walks in and picks up Theodore. Theodore smiles at his Papi and RJ kisses his cheek.

"Joey said Dobby is having fun with Storm, Wolf and Lark!" RJ says making Will laugh.

"Aw, I'm glad. Guys, let's going. Let's go to the bathroom and then load up!" Will says as Benji and Coralei jump up and down.

Will films all the kids in the car. Will kisses RJ and then holds his hand.

"Who's ready to go the Florida?" RJ asks the kids.

"ME!" Benji and Coralei say in unison.

"Me too!" Will says as he giggles.

"Me too! It's nice to visit everybody and have fun." RJ says as he begins to drive.

"Daddy, Theodore spit his pacifier out." Benji says as he holds his little brother's hand.