New Prompts

601: You are a celebrity guest of honour who has been invited to the race weekend by the driver's team/driver academy.

602: "You know how we were supposed to keep our relationship a secret...? Well, I think (other driver) has seen us together."

603: "I don't want you to so much as move your hips. I want full control..."

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

605: "I'm sorry for not being very affectionate. Could you teach me how to be?"

606: "It's not that I'm not satisfied, but you're that used to random hookups, you're not affectionate at all in the moment."

607: "You wrote me a love letter?!"

608: "It's never too early for Christmas songs/movies/decorations!"

609: The reader knows nothing about racing and the driver tries to teach her about it.

610: "It's strange how we're only having a proper conversation for the first time on this track walk."

611: "I want you to watch through the mirror whilst I make you feel good."

612: "I can't believe you were willing to stay up with me all night."

613: "We may be an unlikely couple, but we'll prove to everyone that we're amazing together."

614: "Everyone is going to have one hell of a surprise in the paddock when they learn we got married in secret."

615: "I don't know how I've gone from loving you like a sibling to loving you as way more than that. I just had to be honest with you."

616: "I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you when you're on your period."

617: "It's our baby's first time in the snow!"

618: "If our relationship can stay strong whilst we're title rivals, it can stay strong through anything."

619: "I know we didn't have the best first impressions of each other in the debrief, but let's start again."

620: "Hearing your voice over my radio has given me some very distracting thoughts..."

621: You and the driver are driving in the end of season young driver's test together.

622: "It means a lot to have your support after you watched me in the young driver's test. You've always been my hero."

623: "This may be our last race for the same team, but this definitely isn't the last you'll be seeing of me."

624: You have some sexual experience and take the driver's virginity.

625: You and the driver take each other's virginity.

626: "I don't hate you for continuing to race after my accident. You were just doing your job."

627: "I can't stop these compulsions, but being around you certainly helps me to deal with them."

628: "How is it that you get so worried about me when I'm about to get into the car? You're a driver too."

629: "I wasn't going to come to the party because I thought I would be sitting on my own, but I'm so glad I did."

630: "You've got no idea how adorable you sound talking during the moment."

631: "You're the last person I expected to see this weekend, but You've got no idea how happy I am that you're here."

632: They confess their feelings to you by playing you song lyrics.

633: "I dared you to go without sex for a month, but you couldn't so much as last a day."

634: "I know I was furious with you, but not everyone can say their partner asked for their forgiveness during a live TV interview."

635: "You shouldn't have rushed to get up after I made you feel good because now your legs are shaking."

636: "Carry me. Please."

637: "You've got no idea how upset I am that the season's over because you've got no idea what seeing you racing does to me."

638: "People say I only want to be with a race winning driver, people call me a gold digger because I went from (other driver of your choice) to you, but you're the only one I want to be with. Please believe me."

639: "I've never screamed as loud as I did when you won your first/latest race/championship. This sore throat is all because of you."

640: "You've never tried (sex toy/position of your choice)? Let me change that..."

641: Lingerie shopping.

642: "I'd much rather stay home with you than go to the party."

643: "Don't let anyone tell us we're too old/young to be parents. I won't let the fans, the media or anyone else ruin our joyful news."

644: "I know I normally love it when you're protective over me, but making contact with someone to do that on track is just too far, no matter how small."

645: "I know you're expecting to get your heart broken again, but that's never going to happen ever again if I've got anything to do with it."

646: "When I touched your hand, it may have accidentally been on purpose..."

647: The driver admits you're his celebrity crush in an interview.

648: You admit the driver is your celebrity crush in an interview.

649: "Do you have any idea what it's like to hear you, the love of my life, crying into my chest, telling me you hate yourself when I feel the exact opposite?"

650: "I'm not wearing your team's colours for you. I'm wearing them because it's my team too."