624 - Juri Vips (NSFW)

Requested by WHIFF99

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06

624: You have some sexual experience and take the driver's virginity.

Sitting on the edge of your bed beside your boyfriend, Juri, you let out a gasp of surprise as his lips suddenly came hurtling towards your own. However, you considered it to be a very pleasant surprise as crashed his lips against yours, capturing them in a fiery kiss. You didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss as you smiled broadly into it, you feeling pleased with yourself at the thought of how the words which had just escaped your lips had such a positive impact on Juri. Yourself and Juri were just having a serious conversation, you reassuring him that you were unlike girls who were his own age, that being a few years younger than you, who were extremely eager to jump into bed with him for being a racing driver, you telling Juri that you were falling for him because of his amazing personality. It was at the sound of those words that he became massively hot and bothered, being unable to keep his hands off you. Things had quickly escalated way faster than you had intended and before you knew it, Juri gave into his strong urge to push you back onto the bed, the Estonian being just about to mount you, before you stretched your arms out, resting your palms on his chest to stop him from lowering himself any further down onto you.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you're ready for this? Are you sure you this is how you want to have your first time?" You asked cautiously since you had always promised Juri that you would make things as special as you were able for him.

"I've never been more certain of anything," replied Juri with seriousness, but whilst also overflowing with affection at the same time.

At first, Juri rushed to begin to pull your shirt over your head, but it was once he had, once he was able to see your top half in nothing more than a bra for the first time, that his nerves started to build, Juri suddenly starting to fear that he would be unable to satisfy you.

"Don't feel like you need to rush. We'll do things at your pace," you said comfortingly in response after Juri had let out a shaky deep breath .

Juri always found your words to be helpful and because of this, he had removed your trousers within a matter of seconds, but things massively slowed down once more once he had wrapped his arms tightly around you, being ready to undo the clasp of your bra. However, rather than being out of nerves, this was to allow him to admire the beauty of your body, Juri's pupils dilating at the sight of your breasts once he had tossed your bra down onto the floor. A cheeky grin spread across his lips as he leant down to press a kiss to each of them in turn, causing you to let out a sigh of contentment, but before you knew it, Juri had moved on, slowly inching your underwear down to your ankles, his eyes fixating on your middle the entire time. Moments later, the two of you beamed at each other once he had rushed himself out of his clothes, this especially being the case for Juri because as he lowered himself down onto you once more, you took his already almost solid erection into your hands and guided it towards your entrance, aligning it perfectly, before he thrusted into you delicately for the first time.

"Is-is that okay? W-was I doing it right?" He stammered with worry as his heart started to race.

"It was perfect and you were. I can already going to tell that I'm going to love this," you replied encouragingly as you wrapped your arms around the back of his neck.

As Juri's gentle movements continued, his eyes lovingly met your own, Juri being unable to take his eyes off you because of how stunning he considered you to be, because of how he wanted to savour every single second of the sight of you being laid beneath him.

A few minutes later, as the pleasure was starting to build, your hands travelled down to Juri's waist, resting on it as you helped him with his pace, helped his thrusts to try to become as quickly as the rolling of your hips had. As the two of you found the perfect rhythm, it was quickly becoming clear to you that Juri was a complete natural, a heavenly sensation taking over your body that was far more intense that you had anticipated. It was originally your intent to be the strong one during this round since you needed to make sure he was comfortable and knew what he was doing, but you soon found yourself being unable to prevent yourself from letting out your first weak whimper of his name . Your heart started to race in the best possible way as he cupped your cheeks, his thumbs caressing soft circles over them as he gazed down at you protectively. The sight of him being the one who wanted to take care and reassure you, acting way more maturely than you had expected was causing you to become even more desperate to reach his orgasm, the love in his eyes causing you to collide your lips in a heated kiss as the rolling of your hips became relentless.

In the final few moments, it seemed as if Juri had far more experience than he did in reality, you allowing yourself to relax slightly as he took full control. You were quickly learned that you loved his more dominant side and it was because of this that your deafening cries of his name were beginning to echo around your room, Juri's tough grunts doing the same thing as he felt himself twitching inside of you. Your fingers curled around your sheets as you were overcome by the wave of pleasure which brought you to your orgasm, Juri following with his next powerful thrust as a large amount of his cum spilled into you.

"That was incredible, Y/N. You're incredible," Juri panted joyfully, an enormous smile spreading across his lips from ear to ear as he pulled your head down onto his chest. "Thank you for making my first time so perfect. There's no one else who I would have ever wanted it to happen with."

"You don't need to thank me. The most important question is, are you alright?" You asked with slight concern, remembering how overwhelming you found your first time afterwards as you recovered.

"Of course I am," replied Juri affectionately, resting his head on top of yours as he curled an arm around your shoulders in an attempt to somehow pull you even closer to him. "I'm better than alright. In fact, if that's what I'm going to be able to expect, I'll definitely have to be staying over at yours more often."