83 - Olli Caldwell

Requested by archivebooks

Taglist
archivebooks

83:"I never want this cuddle to end."

Yourself and your boyfriend of a few months, Olli may have been in a relatively new relationship, but that didn't stop you from hating the thought of him returning to racing this upcoming weekend. The two of you had gotten together at the start of the off season, meaning that you were used to spending way more time with him than you would until the summer break later in the year.

It was currently the morning which Olli would be flying to Bahrain for his first F2 race weekend of the season and he may need to leave immediately, but that didn't stop you from tightening your arm around his front, adjusting your head on his chest as the two of you laid on his bed.

"I really need to go now, babe," Olli spoke up with sadness as he took your hand in his to remove your arm from around him as affectionately as he was able. "I don't want you to move either, but I'm going to be late to the airport if I don't set off in the next few minutes."

You let out a deflated sigh as you lifted your head up from Olli's chest, but you remained beside him as you propped yourself up onto your elbow whilst gazing down at him in adoration.

"I never want this cuddle to end," you responded with disappointment as Olli sat up and swung his legs over his edge of the bed as slowly as he was able.

Whilst he did, he held onto your hand for as long as he was able, until he was too far away to reach, but your lack of affection was short lived because he rushed around to your side of the bed, crashing his lips down onto yours in a passionate kiss once he had perched down beside you. You immediately deepened the kiss as you sat up, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck as you did.

"Can I tell you something?" Olli asked you hopefully once your lips had parted, your arms still being curled around each other. "I'm going to miss you so much. It's going to be so weird not having you around."

"I know. I'm going to miss-" you began lovingly, before the Brit had cut your words off as he began to speak for himself once again.

"It's not just that," he began with worry, dreading how you were going to respond to his following words. "Before I leave, I want you to know that I love you, Y/N."

Olli's words had left you feeling completely stunned and you remained silent for a few moments as you comprehended them because of how in disbelief you were. Due to your lack of words, Olli's lips were just about to part as he was about to rush to apologise for saying them, but before he was able, your lips landed on his, it being your turn to initiate a heated kiss.

"I love you too," you replied softly, your words threatening not to leave your lips because of how amazed you were that Olli had just confessed his love to you for the first time, but after he had, he had no choice but to leave. You may have missed him even more because of his confession, but when he returned from Saudi Arabia two weeks later, it only made your reunion even more special because of how much more you had been eagerly anticipating it.