608 - Max Verstappen

Requested by madmaxstan

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

608: "It's never too early for Christmas songs/movies/decorations."

Dragging his feet into your living room, your boyfriend, Max let out a groan of disapproval as you reached for the TV remote. Max rolled his eyes as he threw himself back onto the sofa, part of him hating whenever you would want to watch a movie with him because he knew that you would be the one to choose what you watched every single time. As the TV was turning on, Max let out a sigh under his breath at the thought of the usual chick flicks which you would force him to watch, thinking that nothing could possibly be worse, but once Max did see which movie you were choosing, he was surprisingly proven very much wrong.

"Home Alone? Really, Y/N?" Asked Max hopelessly as he slapped his arms against his sides. "I can't think of anyone else who watches Christmas movies this time of year."

"It's never too early for Christmas movies," you replied as if it was obvious, being surprised that someone disagreed with you.

"Never too early? It's the beginning of March," responded Max, being unable to prevent himself from letting out a chuckle of amusement because of how ridiculous he considered your choice of movie to be. "Tou know I hate anything Christmas related before the season is over, let alone before it has even begun!"

Completely ignoring Max, you started the movie anyway, knowing that you would soon get him in the festive spirit, this being something which never failed to lift your mood and you knew that the same would be said for Max, who could use a break from stressing over being able to defend his title during the upcoming 2022 season. At the start of the movie, Max considered reaching forward to the coffee table to grab his phone, but moodily slumped back, crossing his arms as he realised that it would be better to keep you happy. At first, Max was incredibly bored, just reminding himself that he was doing this because of just how much he loved you, but before he knew it, he found himself enjoying the movie, your plan working because the upcoming championship battle was put to the back of his mind.

"Are you enjoying this?" You giggled with satisfaction as you noticed that Max's eyes became glued to the TV.

"N-No," began Max defensively, before his expression softened because he didn't know why he had decided to pretend as if he wasn't. "Alright, fine, I am, but don't make this a regular thing because I stand by what I said that it's too early for Christmas movies."

"Okay, how about Love Actually next week?" You suggested teasingly, the repulsion on Max's face causing you to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Christmas movies it is," grumbled Max, before he wrapped an arm around your shoulders, pulling you close to him as he thought about how he would not secretly be enjoying his evening this much without you.

Both of your attention then shifted to each other rather than the movie, both of you losing yourselves in the loving embrace once you had snuggled your head into the fluffy material of his Red Bull hoodie. Before you knew it, both of your eyes were becoming heavy and you drifted off into a deep sleep, both of you surprising yourselves because the next thing you knew, your bodies lightly began to stir as the daylight was piercing through the curtains opposite you.