386 - Carlos Sainz

Requested by PamAndersonFan

Taglist
luminousmoonlight madmaxstan jadnhossler925 devinagnawnn

386: "You're my physio so why the hell do I feel so tingly every time you touch me?"

It initially seemed as though yourself and your driver, Carlos were having an ordinary training session on this particular day, the two of you seeming to make some great progress on the stretches you needed to help him with. However, things changed massively as the session was reaching its end. You had noticed that he seemed to have some tension spots in his neck and it was because of this, that his head was currently laid back as you gave him a massage. Carlos seemed to be enjoying the feeling of you gently pinching his skin in between your fingertips, letting out a few sighs of contentment under his breath, but all of a sudden, he suddenly sprung off his chair to his feet, before gathering all of his things together and heading to the door.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I can't do this," he said quickly, before dashing out of Ferrari factory gym and disappearing down the hallway and out of sight before you had reached the doorway.

You knew that you shouldn't be offended because this was so unlike Carlos. You knew that this behaviour must mean that something was seriously wrong with him, but you couldn't help yourself from feeling saddened that your time spent with him had been cut short. Being concerned for him, you looked for him in nearby rooms, but just as you were about to give up when he was nowhere to be seen, a small smile appeared on your lips as you noticed Charles coming towards you.

"Hey, Charles. Have you seen Carlos?" You asked hopefully, gasping for breath slightly because of how much you had been rushing around whilst wanting to check on him. "We were having a training session and he suddenly rushed out of the gym. I just want to know if he's alright."

"Well..." Replied Charles teasingly, you being surprised at the sight of the mischievous smirk which had spread across his lips. "I seen him heading towards that very small, quiet meeting room at the back of the factory that's rarely used. You know the room that yourself and Carlos had started to call your room."

You rolled your eyes once Charles had started to walk away from you because he was constantly teasing yourself and Carlos, being convinced that you would end up together because of how close you were, but once you had gotten over that, you let out a sigh of frustration out under your breath because your room wasn't the first place which you had decided to look. After making the trek, you opened the door ajar, a broad smile spreading across your lips at the sight of Carlos sitting on the small circular table in the centre of the room, clearly deep in thought. You tapped lightly on the door as you stood in the doorway, causing Carlos' body to jolt as his head shot up to look at you.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump. I just wanted to find you and make sure you're alright," you spoke up with slight hesitation as you crept into the room, sitting opposite Carlos once you had closed the door behind you. "Just let me know if you want me to leave you alone and I will. You don't have to talk about whatever's bothering you."

"I actually came here because part of me wanted you to find me," replied Carlos nervously as he lowered his head, barely being able to look at you. "You're the reason why I rushed out of the gym. I'm sorry. That sounded awful, but it's not for a bad reason though. It's because you're my physio so why the hell do I feel so tingly every time you touch me?"

Your mouth hung slightly agape at Carlos' question, your heartrate beginning to increase at the thought of that confirming everyone's speculation that Carlos had feelings for you.

"I couldn't let you touch me for any longer without it slipping out that I have feelings for you, Y/N and I'm glad you found me because it's forced me to finally get it off my chest," Carlos added wearily, before he anxiously bit his bottom lip, expecting that he was about to be hit with rejection.

However, a broad smile spread across your lips as you let out a sigh of relief since you had also been wanting to confess your feelings for Carlos, but being terrified that he wouldn't feel the same and that you would get into trouble for being unprofessional.

"I feel the same way. It was almost impossible for me to keep frequently touching you whilst keeping myself together, whilst hiding how flustered I was becoming," you replied warmly with relief, your heart racing as Carlos rushed over to the other side of the table, sitting on the seat next to you, before he gently cupped your cheeks. His pace was far too slow for your liking, but he gradually closed the distance between your lips, pressing a light peck to them at first, but not hesitating to deepen it once he realised that you weren't going to pull away.

"So, what does this mean for us now?" You asked hopefully once your lips had parted, Carlos' smile broadening as he now knew you were going to approve of his answer.

"Hopefully that you'll agree to finally be mine," Carlos replied sweetly, his confidence returning as his warm, brown eyes looked directly into your own.

You immediately agreed to this and rather than leaving the room and sharing your exciting news with the team, yourself and Carlos chose to stay exactly where you were, the two of you spending some peaceful time relaxing in each other's loving embrace, both of you feeling satisfied with the knowledge that no one would have any idea of where you were, except Charles, but you both knew that since he was always encouraging you to get together, that he would respect your privacy.

F1,F2 and F3 One Shots Book 9 (REQUESTS CLOSED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें